⁸ˣ⁰⁸. ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ⁻ˢʰᵃᵖᵉᵈ ᵇᵒˣ

season eight, episode eight

Rilynn cried as the Male Grey swayed with his daughter in his arms, "I know, Ri, I know

Rilynn cried as the Male Grey swayed with his daughter in his arms, "I know, Ri, I know." He spoke, going left to right as he swayed with his daughter who still continued to cry as he was getting her changed for daycare, "Daddy has a big surgery today with Arizona, so Daddy needs to be concentrated." He spoke to his daughter, putting Rilynn down slightly to get her changed into a pair of tights.

"I know, sweetie, I know." He said, knowing that he had done this to himself after waking his daughter up from her sleep, to get her ready, "Daddy's sorry," He said, "Daddy is sorry."

Caitlin came into Ryan's room when seeing her baby daddy now holding their daughter again with Rilynn all changed, "Shh." He swayed, with Rilynn's cried slowly calming down, "Shh." He ran his finger down the side of his daughter's face, seeing Rilynn's eyes slowly blink close at the feel.

She half smiled when seeing their daughter now asleep, "She's asleep," He said to himself not seeing his baby mama behind him, "Caitlin, don't do that." He said when seeing her in the mirror, "Don't creep up on me," He said, shaking his head at his baby mama when turning to look at the redhead.

"How's my girl?"

Ryan looked down at their beautiful daughter, "I had to wake her since I needed to get her dressed, and she cried, like heavy on the cry." He said making Caitlin half chuckle at his comment, "But she's back to sleep now,"

Caitlin came to her baby daddy, looking down at their beautiful daughter, kissing the side of Rilynn's head, "I'm gonna head to the hospital now, you ready?" She asked her baby daddy who was already dressed, "Yeah, let's go."

He put the diaper bag on his shoulder, walking out of his bedroom with Rilynn still in his arm, fast asleep.

____

Derek was with Lexie inside of their patient, Justine's room as the said women, one of aneurysms leaked in her brain, payed more attention to her book, "Dr Grey, what are the possible consequences of not fixing a warning leak?" Derek asked.

"Stroke, hemorrhage, death."

Ryan Grey said when entering also his patient's room as well, "Hi Justine," The women smiled sweetly at the handsome resident, "Ryan," Derek said when seeing his best friend, "I thought you were with Robbins today?"

Ryan shook his head, "She gave my surgery to a prospective Peds follow who's coming in today, and since she's being courted by all the big guns like Hopkins, USC and CHOP and Hunt asked Robbins to give her the red carpet tour and that means giving my surgery, so I'm on Neuro today," Ryan explained to his now superior.

Lexie looked at her brother knowing that Derek had liked her brother better than her, especially when it came to neuro, "I have Lexie." Derek explained as the Male Grey frowned, "I can be in the gallery, I don't have to scrub in." He admitted, "I just don't wanna be with Karev the whole day,"