Down For You: Chatper 22

Saturday

April 12

1:30 a.m.

Kelly P.O.V

I was sitting in the kitchen eating a bowl of ice cream and some fruit. The front door opened and I knew it was Trevor.

"Ah fuck!" I heard him yell. I got up and walked in the living room.

"What happened?"

"I hit my fucking toe." He kicked the couch. I started laughing and walked back in the kitchen. I cleaned my stuff up and walked back upstairs. "Kelly!"

"Why are you yelling?" I said walking in the room. "Fuck!" I said sitting down.

"What happened to you?"

"I hit my fucking toe on the side of the bed."

"That baby toe is sensitive." He said laughing. He pulled out some clothes.

"Where were you?"

"I had to handle some stuff."

"Don't tell me you're do-"

"No Kelly I'm not."

"Well, where were you then? You been coming in late a lot."

"Its nothing." He sighed. He put his things down and walked over to me. He cupped my face and kissed my lips. "I promise it's nothing bad." He pecked my lips again. "I wouldn't put stress on you like that."

He deepened the kiss and squeezed my breast. "Don't do that." He pulled me up from the bed pulled me to him.

"You know I love you." He said kissing my neck while pulling up my shirt.

"Mm-hm." I moaned.

"You know what I want to do to you." He said taking off my pajama shorts.

"What?"

"Let's find out." He pulled off his shirt and stepped out his pants and backed me to the bed. I moved back and he hovered over me and kissed my lips.

I slid his boxers down with my feet and pulled him closer a little bit more. He rubbed his tip at my entrance and I bit my lip.

He slowly slid in my and grunted loudly. "Damn." He slowly pulled out and started moving again.

"Trey." I whispered. I closed my eyes and held his shoulders. His grunts, my moans, and our skin slapping filled the room.

My grip on him got tighter and my nails dug in his shoulders. His speed got faster and I clenched on him.

"Trey I'm coming." I whispered. He started moving fasted and I came. I felt him jerk inside me and he came.

"Kelly I love you."

"I love you too."

"Let's go in the shower." We got up and walked to the bathroom. "I felt him kicking me too."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Daniel get yo' bitch ass up." Trevor said kicking his leg.

"Man I wasn't sleep."

"What were you doing?"

"I had to make sure the inside of my eyelids were still pink." I started laughed and slapped Trevor arm.

"That was funny bae and you know it."

"When my momma bringing the kids back?"

"Sunday."

"Thank you momma."

"Nigga you know yo' ass gibe complain about them being gone when you go to sleep." Daniel said. "Aye listen to this shit I heard."

He got quiet.

"What?"

"Oh yeah." He cleared his throat. " A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, two, but I like how you're thinking." Johnny asks the teacher, "If you see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor, one is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream, which one is married?" The teacher says, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!"

Trevor started laughing along with Daniel. I looked at them and rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't that funny."

"It was funny bae." Trevor said shaking me.

"Ah!" I screamed. Trevor and Daniel stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Baby are you okay?"

"If you understand what he's saying blink twice." Daniel said slowly. They both had a worried look on their face and I started to laugh. They just stared at me.

"That shit was funny." I said laughing as tears rolled down my face. "Baby boy isn't mommy funny." I rubbed my stomach and he started to kick.

"Man fuck you Kelly." Daniel said

"I love y'all too." I said going upstairs.