Day 1: Hang Out

3RD PERSON POV

Kuzan: ???

Valerie: What is your world like?

Kassandra: You make it seem like there's plenty as powerful as you.

Kuzan: There's plenty, but they're usually hard to find. My world is a world full of oceans and large, massive islands. The two sides are the World Government where their main military force is the marines, and the pirates. I'm an admiral of the marines.

Valerie: That must be a very high position in the marines.

Kuzan: The top besides Fleet Admiral. Akainu and Kizaru are also admirals. But to be honest not all pirates are bad.

Valerie: I saw you have a very powerful ice ability.

Kuzan: That's my devil fruit.

Kassandra: What are devil fruits?

Kuzan: Strange fruits all over the world that can grant powers if you eat them. They can be weak, but can also be devastatingly powerful. The three types are logia, paramecia, and zoan.

Kassandra: What kind do you have?

Kuzan: Logia. Big advantage is that unless you know haki or have a devil fruit or some substantial method of attack involving explosions or elements, physical attacks are useless in harming them. I'm essentially ice itself.

Valerie: Are you perhaps the strongest?

Kuzan: Oh not even close. I'll admit the old man, Garp though past his prime got what it takes to defeat me even without a devil fruit. Whitebeard, maybe some of the yonkos, maybe the elders.

He counts them all off before leaning back on his chair.

Kuzan: Anyone can be strong really. It's just some are born with better physical capabilities, spiritual power, and a whole lot more. Doesn't mean you can't reach the top though. But doesn't really matter much for me.

Valerie: Why not?

Kuzan: Times are changing. I hate the World Government and what they're doing, but there's not much I can do even as an admiral to change things. Power, status.....sometimes I just wanna be me. I mean I can just quit and no one will say anything really. Nothing wrong with that.

Kassandra: But you still have much to do.

Kuzan: Yeah. There's also the neverending pirates. But eh it's not my issue for much longer.

Valerie: Your world.....it's quite the story.

Kuzan: I'll admit your world is quite the story too although some things can change.

Valerie: What can change?

Kuzan: The hierarchy is too shallow. Too stagnant. Doesn't give people the ability to grow further in their capabilities. *yawn* I mean we're of different worlds so that's my opinion.