─── 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄 ───

What happens when Niklaus Mikaelson has painful visions of a young woman? These painful visions lead him to ask his sister Freya for help no longer wanting to feel the pain

What happens when Niklaus Mikaelson has painful visions of a young woman? These painful visions lead him to ask his sister Freya for help no longer wanting to feel the pain. Nor could he take being so clueless to what they meant. He wanted answers. Freya, his sister being a powerful witch, digs into Klaus's mind. Wanting to find the meaning of these visions and why they were causing Klaus pain. What are they going to do when they find out the woman from these visions is more connected to the Mikaelson family than they thought?

―✦ or ✦―

Annamarie's life was hectic to say the least with her being a tribrid and all. She knew from a young age that she was different, from her mother. Her mother was always there letting her know she was special. But with being special there were things that Anna didn't get to experience. Anna wasn't really able to do things because of fear and her control. But she was still happy with her life, nonetheless. That is until someone took her mother's life and sent her far away to another world. 

There she meets new people that become her family. 

While going through trials and tribulations. But as Anna goes through the motions of her life, she also seems to find love along the way. With none other than her mate Rhysand the High Lord of Night Court. 

But what happens when she has to face the family, she never thought she would meet... the Mikaelsons?

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

↝★ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ★↜

Fem!Oc x Rhysand

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

●▬▬▬▬๑★๑▬▬▬▬▬●