Chapter 3

Rolling hills adorned with lush greenery stretch as far as the eye can see, interspersed with meandering rivers and serene lakes reflecting the azure sky above. Towering trees provide shade and shelter, while colorful wildflowers carpet the ground, filling the air with their sweet fragrance. Birds of myriad hues flit among the branches, their melodious songs adding to the enchanting symphony of nature.
The Kokulam  is a tranquil haven where one can find solace and serenity amidst the bountiful wonders of the natural world.

Like every day, Today also kokulam filled with whispers and silent gestures of children who are going to trouble their mothers. There one girl was waiting fir eagerly to give his bharata a punishment for the silly thing.

She took earthen pot that her mother made, filled it with colored water. She hanged that color filled pot and balanced it in top of closed door with a help of rope. She took other side of rope in her little hands to adjust the pot when most waited will be coming. Her friends also hid safest place and watching the scene with controlling their laughter and also very excited.

On the other side, it's all unknown one boy who is ten years old taking his whining elder brother for stealing the butter from the storing room. He came very slowly and checked the surrounding when it was cleared he very slowly moved to the room unaware of the little plan of the small girl. When He opened the door, she took the small stone and aimed it to pot and broke it. The boy who is not expected this, drenched in the color filled water and gaping like a fish. Seeing this all the other children and the girl along with his elder brother started to laugh. Hearing the breaking sound and laughing sounds elders came and shocked to see the scene ans they also started to laugh.

After coming out from the shock,
'Isha, why did you do this' yelled the 10 years old boy.

'Bharata this is tit for tat to what you did to me' smiling mischievous Ishanka said.

Yes, the girl who pranked his brother is 5 years old Ishanka and and who trapped in the prank was her very own brother Krishna.

'What I did Isha? I came here to steal the butter for you but you spoiled it' said Krishna whiningly.

'Oh bharata don't lie ok I know why you came here. You want to know what you did this time. Then here me out. Yesterday night I was waiting for you to come with butter that we stole but you didn't came and ate all the butter yourself forgetting me. We both together stole it but you didn't give me single bite so for that only I did this prank' complained Isha.

'Arey my lovely sister for that only I came here to steal butter and planned to give that you to compromise you and ask sorry but before that you broke my plan and looked at me drenched with colour water' said krishna rolling his eyes.

'Oh my dear bharata don't even try to lie ok I know you. You came here to steal butter using my name and give me small amount and planned to other big amount ok' said Isha with knowing look.

But The two of them failed to noticed their surroundings in their argument and also failed to notice theri dau Balaram and sister Subhadre signals that their mothers are glaring them hearing their complaints. Other children controlled their laughter seeing this.

'Stop it both of you' yelled Yasodha.

Then only the two of them observed the surroundings and watch their mother angry face.

'So you two are the one yesterday stole the butter and breaking the pots. I always told you that don't steal and breaks the things but no you two never take my words seriously and do the all the mischievous' shouted Yasodha.

They two bend their head and look at their other siblings to save them but Dau and Subhadra didn't help them and smiled seeing their getting scolding form their mothers.