Chapter 12

⚠️depression (till the next day)⚠️

~Y/N POV~

As I was sitting in my room away from everyone I didn't want to talk to anyone, not even my brother. I didn't want to talk to them as I came back from being with Elijah and yeah he did the same thing as always I just feel like I am not good enough "why am I like this he knows what to do to me...... what if I end it no one will miss me right" Elijah he did tack it really far this time by not just doing me but then doing it to 4 others and saying things how amazing the others are and how there are much better than me....... "No one will ever want someone like me. I am nothing. I should just end my life and be double dead. It will be best for everyone......... yeah it will be" then there was knock I didn't say anything and didn't and then I hear the someone sit on the floor and put there back up to the the door why is this person staying here.

A drawing of Y/n and the over person now there are bandages on your arm and neck on your face there dark purple are meant to be where you have bruises and the dark red are some cuts you have all thank you Elijah and there is an outline of the some...

A drawing of Y/n and the over person now there are bandages on your arm and neck on your face there dark purple are meant to be where you have bruises and the dark red are some cuts you have all thank you Elijah and there is an outline of the someone who is there if you but yes you can't see them full as you don't know who is there

"I am not leaving you I will stay out here Y/n till you are ready to let me in like I have always" "why do you want to stay" I want to know "because Y/n you need someone and also no one has seen you all day and are worried about you" I can hear he mumbles something which I can't hear at all "again why I am nothing to everyone Elijah is right I am nothing I am just..... A play thing just for someone to have their fun with and then just thrown away like trash" I start to cry.

~??? POV~

I can hear him crying and saying all those things about herself I see Azrael and Alastor walking over why him "I see you can't get in" Azrael say "I think you two should go I am going to stay" I say and look at Azrael with a look say I got this he nods and says "he must have done something really bad to make him do this" that was when HE said something "well why don't you leave MY brother alone he might not want to talk to someone like you" I just roll my eyes "Alastor let's leave-" that was when I heard the door open as was failing back I was pulled into the room and then the door shut quietly and I was laying on the floor "I should have known it was you Lucifer you don't like leaving me by myself" I sit up and see his face and smile at him "well I never did leave you Y/n" next thing I know I was tackled down to the ground by him and he buried his head into my chest and I am not going to stop him. I play with his hair and let him calm down "shhhh it is all good Y/n I am here"

~Charlie POV~

I see Alastor and my uncle Azrael came back and didn't see my dad with them "oh is my dad ok" I ask them "Charlie you dad he is with Y/n right now" Azrael said "oh that is good I hope he is ok I just have been worried about him" "Hey Charlie I know Y/n for sometime he is strong and he will be fine he was raised by Carmilla Carmine I am sure he will be fine" Azrael says to calm me down "you are right" I smile and then there was a knock at the door I go other to get it and opened it up to see a demon "hi is this the place where purple come here to get redeemed" the male demon said "yes it is my name is Charlie please come in come in" I walk in with the demon and when Vaggie saw him she didn't know what to think "so what is your name" I ask him but before he can say anything Alastor said something "Yes what is your name" Al said looking at him like he knows who this is "Ohhhhh Alastor my my it has been a long time" "Why are you YOU here" "will I came to see what is soo going about this place and why HE keeps coming back here if you know what I mean Alastor" "Alastor do you know him" "yes I do my dear and I think he should LEAVE" "oh Alastor I am not leaving any time soon" has a has a evil grin on his face "well ELIJAH I think you should go before I kill you again" "fine I well leave have a good day Alastor" "it will when you are double dead" and Elijah leaves.