Angel-Chapter 2

I stretched out my newfound, fluffy white wings, which were still sparkling with the greenish liquid, and gaped at them along with everyone else in the room. They were large and majestic, elegantly stretching out with ease, and I noticed that they were stiff. Stretching them felt amazing. The pure white feathers fit together perfectly, and not one was out of place. A lab worker hurried to try to wrap a lab coat around me; they had already done so with the others. I didn't see the problem with being clothless; it wasn't cold. But I noticed the young male lab worker who was putting the coat on me currently had a face that was flushed with color. I wondered what this meant. I tilted my head slightly to the side, because it just felt right to do so to show my confusion. I tried to push the coat away; I didn't want it because it would make me hot; and also, it'd cramp my wings. He tried to force my arms into it; I screamed, feeling sharp, caninelike fangs erupt from my gums. I shrieked at him, then growled, dropping into a defensive stance, looking less like an angel and more like a demented fallen demon bitch from hell. The guy stumbled backwards in fear, looking at me with terrified eyes. Two huge security guards with wolfish faces approached me, and I swung around in a circle, spreading out my wings. They were left in pieces; the pieces each bounced seperate ways, Blood spread across the floor.

I felt no remorse.