No. 3 | Star Ships

No. 3 | Star Ships

┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆┊ ┊ ★⋆┊ ◦★⋆ ┊ . ˚ ˚★

☆★☆ No.3 Star Ships | 0% ☆★☆ 

♪ Love is like the stars, you'll find them anywhere, even where you don't expect  ♪

Headphones arrived at Moray Towers, at the bottom, no sight of Skull yet, although he said he'd be here by now. 

"Headphones..." A deep voice was heard from above, Headphones looked for the source, but was nearly shot before she finally saw him. "Hah, there you are." 

Headphones embarrassedly blushed, as she got up from the concrete, and Skull squid jumped over to give her a hand, "Hi... Skull." 

"Are you okay, dear?" Skull asked, softly brushing his fingers over Headphone's forehead lightly. 

"Yeah... I think." Headphones muttered the last part, not giving much eye contact with Skull, though he still brushed Headphones bangs to the side, making Headphones vision clearer. 

"We... should probably get to practicing your aim." Skull sighed, sounding less romantic and more serious, as if something had happened in his head, maybe he didn't actually like her, maybe he just felt bad for her? No, don't be so negative, he's only here to help you practice your aim, right? 

Headphones took a deep breath, as Skull led her over towards a few rows test ballons that he had set up, she squinted her eyes slightly to gain some more focus on the targets. 

"Just try and shoot them normally, alright?" Skull stared down at her, taking a sip of coffee, standing tall behind Headphones, keeping a close eye. 

Headphones seemed a little bit shaky, shot a few of the targets, but missed half of her shots. He couldn't help but sigh, and shamefully look back at Skull, seemingly worried that she had disappointed the e-Liter user. 

"Alright..." Skull sighed, he clearly knew that Headphone could preform a lot better, in fact she has, "Now can you get to your aim position again?" 

Headphones nodded, pointing her squiffer towards the target, then suddenly, Skull put his hands on Headphone's, and adjusted her position slightly, getting a little bit close too, which made Headphones blush like wildfire. 

-

Headphone's eyes twinkled as Skull wrapped his arm around her shoulders, the consolations shined brightly in the sky, especially farther away from Inkopolis, in the fields of flowers and dreams. 

"I didn't think you'd have such great knowledge of star gazing spots, especially with how much you get lost, Skull." 

"I don't always get lost, Headphones, I think I found the true love of the life." 

"Really? W-who...?" 

"You." 

"R-really...?" 

"No, Headphones, wake up." 

"W-what do you mean?" 

...

"Headphones, are you zoning out again?" Skull disappointingly sighed, looking away from the squiffer user at sky, it was getting late, and they hadn't made as much progress as they hoped. 

"S-sorry... I'm just out of it today..." 

"You better get back in it soon, no offence, but we're getting nowhere with this, Headphones." Skull looked back at Headphones, trying to make sure she heard what he said, almost snapping his fingers in front of Headphones to get her attention.