Like Romeo and Juliet

Steeljaw gazed out at Cybertron from the terrace, watching other Cybertronians drive by and lights shimmering all around. Steeljaw feels at ease since he sent Quickshadow away, he's just thankful her brothers understood and still stayed in his pack. He still smiles when he thinks of the night he put her out of his building.

xxxxx

Steeljaw returned to the building defeated and sparkbroken, still trying to get over the fact that the femme he had fallen for and actually wanted to mate with had rejected him. His Energon still boils at the thought of another mech having gained her affections before him. The thought that another mech will be kissing her, touching her, holding her, and mating with her just enrages him and makes him want to kill that mech. He should be the one that mates with her and does all those things...

"Steeljaw!"

Steeljaw never thought he could cringe so hard at hearing his name. He wants to go somewhere, anywhere, where he can be to himself and not have this glitch on him every second.

Quickshadow runs up to him and jumps up to wrap her arms around his neck and, as usual, she starts kissing him on his face before pulling back and looking at him with her lovey-dovey look. "Steeljaw, baby, you're home. I missed you so much. I was so bored with you not here. Did you miss me?"

Steeljaw rolled his optics, of course he didn't miss her, he was happy to be away from her for a while. When Strongarm's question about Quickshadow being his girlfriend ran through his processor a shiver ran through his frame, no way in pit was he ever taking this glitch as his girlfriend or his mate. Never.

Before he could reply, Quickshadow took in a big sniff and froze up. She pulled back and looked at him with the deadliest glare he ever saw on her face, "Steeljaw..." His name came out of her mouth with such venom it surprised him a bit, but didn't frighten him, "Why do I smell another femme's scent on you?" She asked with a growl.

In his sulking, he never noticed that Strongarm's scent was still on him. He looks down and notices a bit of her paint on him as well from when he held her down on the ground. His spike started to harden at the memory of it, she looked so beautiful laying underneath him he could have fragged her then and there, but he held himself back.

Quickshadow followed his optics to the spot where he was looking and saw the white and blue paint on him, which confirmed it for her. Her optics went back up to his face, "Are you fooling around with another femme behind my back!?"

A growl erupted from Steeljaw's chest, he's had enough of her, "I've been messing around with other femmes behind your back! You're just too blind and stupid to notice!"

Quickshadow was taken aback by this revelation. She steps back from him with a hurtful look on her face, Steeljaw couldn't care less, "How long?"

"The whole time you've been fantasizing about us being together!"

"Fantasizing? We are together... Aren't we?"

"No! I don't want you, I never wanted you! All the talk of making you my mate was all lies, I never intended to take you as my mate, I was only trying to keep your brothers around! Yes, I was fooling around with a femme last night, a femme I'm really into! The femme I want to mate with!" By now Steeljaw was so enraged he was growling and snarling every word.

"But Steeljaw..."

"I've had enough of you! You're going to go join Thunderhoof!"

"What!? I don't want to join his team I want to stay here with you!" Quickshadow gets closer to him to hug him but he pushes her back.