I pray and He bestows

And He gave you form and features and then perfected your shapes.[64:40]

This story is about a girl who is exceptionally beautiful and wise. She defies people's perceptions and doesn't conform to the norms of this world. Aneesa had always created a world in her own thoughts that was exactly what she desired. However she would feel distressed by the behavior and decisions of the people around her, and her future seemed obscured in darkness and that crazy girl used to be scared of herself in the darkness. 

    At around 12 o'clock at night, the moonlight was spread so wide that it seemed as if morning was to break. The moon, like a coin, was spreading light like the daytime. The light of moon was piercing through the eyes to Aneesa. 

  "This moon doesn't fully emerge, if it does, then this...this much brightness...atleast there shouldn't be this much brightness." She was thinking about the moon. 

The stars were advancing, and among them, one "Ali" written in the sky by stars caught her eyes. She didn't realize when her eyes closed. 

When her eyes opened again, it was 2:45 a.m, and her alarm was ringing. It was time for Tahajud Prayers. She wake up, to present before Allah everything she always used to say. Everyone in the house was sleeping. 

She got up; fear was in her heart, but she had to seek forgiveness for her sins. She performed her Prayers with this thought that she would be forgiven. During the Prayers, her hands and body trembled. Sometimes, she raised her empty hands during prayers, without communicate to Allah. But convey a lot even without words. And Allah knew, even she didn't say it.

Tonight, she was crying again. 

"My life was not so difficult...maybe I've made it difficult by myself...or maybe Allah made it difficult...perhaps He didn't like my deeds."

"I did something very wrong to you, didn't I?"

"I have done wrong to myself as well. Today, I'm facing the consequences of that...I get embarrassed everywhere...but you save me...If you had to save me, then why do you humiliate me?"

"Is my sin so great that you won't forgive me? Maybe yes!!!! But you promised...promised to forgive, and I took away your rights...what rights of yours have I taken? Forgive your right atleast. "

"Don't let me become lost, save me from disgrace. I want a graceful and beautiful in my destiny. "

One after another, drops of warm tear were falling on her cheeks. She knew that what sin she had committed. She never wanted to repeat it in her life. The punishment she had received once by Allah, was enough. But she couldn't stop bad things from happening again in her life. She also had a fear that punishment for her actions might be effect her loved ones too by Allah. She could never tolerate the burden of all her sins and consequences of these sins being borne by someone else. 

"I know you have respected me...you know?????Everyone thinks I'm innocent and beautiful. Yes! I admit...I'm beautiful, but am I good character girl? ...Is that me?...If ask myself, I'm not...Yes...I'm not...you also know that."

Warm tears were coming to an end and her eyes were appeared swollen to her. With the the end of her tears, the time of Tahajud was also ending. The call to Fajr Prayer was echoing. She performed her Prayer and recited Surah Yaseen.  

    "Why is fear visible in darkness? The darkness of night, when the black color spreads everywhere. " She questioned to herself. 

But she didn't have any answer because that one who could answer was fighting a battle within himself.