Desires

"Hey cousin. How are you? Don't you face any problem?" Aneesa asked while sitting in the car.

"What kind of problem?"

"Did you get permission from Farhana Aunty right away?"

"Yes. I told her that I am going to look for a job. At first she was not giving permission, but then she agreed." Omar refrained from telling the truth to Aneesa.

"And have you brought my stuff? Or have you forgotten?"

"How can I forget that. It's in the back of the car." Omar said pointing to the goods.

"Omar. Are you bringing money?"

"Why? Do you need money?"

"No. We will go shopping there, won't we?"

"You're shameless. Asking an unemployed person for money." Omar made fun of her.

"Means you came empty handed?" Aneesa's face turned angry.

"No. I have money. There are so many that you can easily move around there. anything else?" Omar comforted her and said.

"Omar... and is the car full of petrol?" Omar laughed at her question.

"Why? Why are you asking such questions?"

"No, I'm just saying it as a precaution. I wouldn't want any trouble on such a long journey." She thought it was better to hide her real concerns for now.

"Have you ever had a problem with me before?"

"Yes, this is 100% correct." Now she was looking at the road ahead. Omar stopped the car.

"You sit in the car, I will come with breakfast in just five minutes."

He had left the car after admonishing Aneesa. Aneesa was surprised to hear that he did not come from home after having breakfast, which must have meant that there must have been some problem at home. 

"Somehow Omar's family did not know that I had forced Omar to go to Islamabad. If they informed my father on the phone? So what will happen? Dad will beat me. And my dress from above."

She looked at herself. Looked at her clothes that she had adorned. Jeans and shirt and a dupatta was hanging around the neck. Bad thoughts were coming in her heart about Zakaria. About five minutes later Omar came and sat in the car. He also had food in his hand.

"Wasn't it too late?" Omar asked Aneesa smiling as he sat in the car.

"No. Omar, what did you say at home?" The worry was evident on her face.

"The same as you said that I was going from work and you stayed at Mahenoor's house."

"Did mom give you permission right away?"

"Yes. It was normal for them because I often go out. Don't worry, no one will suspect." Omar held her hand and said.

The car was on the ring road. Both of them had left Lahore at eight o'clock in the morning and now around twelve o'clock they entered the boundary of Islamabad. Omar stopped the car in front of a hotel.

"Omar...where are we?"

"Islamabad Marriott Hotel."

"The hotel? What? Shall we stay at the hotel?" Aneesa's reaction made Omar laugh.

"So where else will you live? My father has no umpires here. Get down."

"Omar... I am not coming."