Part 16

Jungkook's heart raced as he watched Taehyung talking to another guy in the hallway. His mind was filled with jealousy, and he couldn't stand the thought of Taehyung being with someone else. He approached them, putting his arm around Taehyung's waist, and said, "Hey nerdy, I've been looking for you." He then dragged Taehyung away, leaving the other guy confused and bewildered.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Taehyung whispered as he looked at him with a mix of confusion and curiosity. Jungkook didn't say anything and took Taehyung into the empty classroom. He closed the door but didn't lock it, letting in a sliver of light from the hallway.

Jungkook sat down between Taehyung's legs, hiding himself from view. He could feel the heat radiating from his petite body, and he was tempted to just take him right there. But he knew he had to take things slow, to savor every moment with him.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, his voice trembling with a mix of fear and excitement. Jungkook leaned in closer, their lips inches apart. He could feel his breath on his lips, and he couldn't resist any longer. He pressed his lips against his, and he responded with a soft moan.

Jungkook's hands started to wander, exploring Taehyung's petite body. He ran his fingers through his hair, down his neck, and across his shoulders. Taehyung shivered with pleasure, and Jungkook could feel his nipples hardening under his shirt.

He continued to kiss him, their tongues intertwining as they explored each other's mouths. Jungkook's hands moved down to Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer to him. He could feel her heart racing, matching his own.

Jungkook slowly lifted Taehyung's shirt, revealing his smooth, flat stomach. He trailed kisses down his neck, across his collarbone, and down to his breasts. He pulled his bra down and took one of his nipples into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue.

Taehyung moaned with pleasure, his back arching as he ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook continued to tease his nipples, alternating between them as he sucked and bit gently.

He then moved his hand down to Taehyung's pants, rubbing his clit through the fabric. Taehyung gasped with pleasure, his hips bucking against his hand. Jungkook could feel him getting wetter, and he couldn't wait any longer.

He quickly pulled off Taehyung's pants, exposing his wet pussy. He spread his legs wider, getting a better view of his pink folds. Jungkook leaned in closer, his breath hot on his pussy.he put his one leg on his shoulder

He teased his clit with his tongue, flicking it gently. Taehyung moaned louder, his hips grinding against his face. Jungkook then slid his fingers inside his pussy, feeling his tight walls clenching around him.

He started to fuck him with his fingers, pumping them in and out of his pussy. Taehyung's moans grew louder, and Jungkook could feel him getting closer to orgasm.

He then curved his. fingers, hitting her G-spot. Taehyung screamed with pleasure, his pussy clenching around his fingers as he came hard. Jungkook continued to fuck him with his fingers, drawing out his orgasm.

Once Taehyung's orgasm subsided, Jungkook pulled his fingers out of his pussy and licked them clean. He then stood up, his cock hard and aching.

Taehyung looked up at him, his eyes glazed with pleasure. Jungkook pulled down his pants, revealing his hard cock. Taehyung licked his lips, and Jungkook knew what he wanted.

He straddled his, his cock inches from his wet pussy. "Do you want it?" Jungkook asked, his voice husky with desire.

"No, please kook we are in the classroom what's wrong with you," Taehyung begged, his voice trembling.