𝐈𝐕: Camp Fire? More like damp fire. Get it? damp like...nvm

Asherah

𝗔𝗵 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰! One prophecy's over and there's another one. They literally just defeated one evil Titan and something else is here, can't the bad guys just, I don't know catch a break or something? A little glass of juice with tiny paper umbrellas as they hang out in the Tartarus for the next hundred years? No?

Rachel briefed me on a little oracle tingle of how Hera's cabin might be related to Percy's disappearance and how Hera, the goddess of bad mood and dramatic shit spoke words through her, something along the gist of FREE ME! I don't know I was too busy asking Rachel if she was okay.

The conch horn sounded that meant it was dinner time. I sighed, everyone chattered with their siblings, right now without Percy I felt like a bum. Sometimes I used to grab a bunch of food and I used to eat in the woods with Nico.

We, I mean I figured if we got no one else it's better to eat together. Nico would rather be alone, I would to but I'm was trying to let Nico be a normal teenager for once.

I gulped remembering him. He'd been coming to talk to me for ages at Camp in the woods. He seemed agitated and all but one day he just disappeared without a trace, it wasn't unusual but he was like a brother to me and he knew to tell me everything like where he's going and stuff but now it was just weird.

I looked at the new campers, Piper was resting in the Big House after passing out, Jason ate awkwardly at the Hermes cabin, suddenly I saw someone who wasn't supposed to be here, my face dropped. 

Luke waved at me from the Hermes cabin and signaled me to go there. I stood up, and went towards the table. 

I suddenly heard a raspy whisper "It's a lie", I swiveled around panicked, there was no one

I looked back at the Hermes table, it was Jason again. I sighed and looked around the Hephaestus table, they looked pretty beat up and tired, there was someone missing though. Leo

I frowned craning my neck around for this guy but he wasn't there. No I didn't care about him or anything but he didn't seem like someone who would miss dinner, as if I cared.

I walked out stuffing my face with a piece of bread and taking a BBQ wing to go, no this one wasn't for him. What!? don't expect me to miss dinner for this guy. Last time I was in the Hephaestus cabin was to talk to Beckendorf before our quest, and what a big ole fail that was.

I swung open the door then, I saw it. Leo's hand was...it was, on fire! You heard me Fire! And the shocking part? He was smiling like Oh yeah fire, it feels so good. What the hell! I slammed the door shut which seemed to get this guy out of his senses.

He started patting his hand. He hid them behind his back and smiled nervously. "Look" he reassured me "I can explain"

"Sure you can" I crossed my arms over my chest "And you will, five seconds" I ordered him

"Really?" He furrowed his eyebrows "I thought you'd be freaking out and all"

Oh I was freaking out, Heck I was going nuts but I chose not to look like an idiot in front of a guy who looked like Santa just fired him for not taking care of Rudolph.

"Five, four, three" I started counting

"Ok ok" Leo said "Hope you're fond of stories"

"Come on, Shoot it"

.。.:* ☆:**:. ________ .:**:.☆*.:。.

Half an hour later. I realized two things.

One. that I was a good listener but it probably happened from people not listening to me my whole life after my mum died. First the court, then Uncle Alejandro and Auntie Lucia, then my supposed 'friends' at primary school, my teachers who were 'always there for students' at primary school and then the professors at Strathmore academy. Because of all that I realized people don't need to hear me, so I don't share.