🥀03;First day🥀

Chapter- 03
💫🥀First day
___________________________________________________
{Author's P.O.V}
No one's P.O.V
Currently Yuki was getting ready, doing his usual routine {for his new 'job' as PA} , brushing, taking a bath,after that he wore his outfit/clothes.

He thought of wearing something casual and simple,which can be comfortable to wear throughout the day

{Yuki's P.O.V}
After getting ready I got downstairs, only to see mom and dad in the kitchen, mom was sitting in a wheelchair The  doctor suggested it so we purchased it,and dad on the other hand was making breakfast. I  went downstairs and greeted them with a good morning wish and they also wished back with a beautiful smile on their face.

"Hey dad what are you making today!?" I said, excited, because I always loved all the food made by dad,hell they're delicious!

"I am making your favourite of all the time,{some Japanese food name}!" Dad said.

"Woah~" I clapped my hands together to show my excitement to him,in which he just chuckled. I turned to mom and started talking to her.

"Soo how are you feeling mom...and btw how are your wounds/fractures?" I asked softly taking her hand in mine.

"Kind of feeling better now... because of this wheelchair, it's kind of easy to get around hehe..but not very comfortable you know?" She said, shifting in her wheelchair to get comfortable,I helped her.

"{Sigh} you know there are still some parts/wounds which hurts a lot! Especially these fractures" she said pointing at it.

"Don't worry mom...you will recover soon,just don't take any stress  or worry about anything,take your meds on time and be careful" I said gently patting her shoulder in which she just smiled nodding her head.

"Ta-da! Presenting you oishī fOod~" dad said  while putting some plates and some bowls,full of tasty food on the table.

{Meal↓}
(Here are the pictures because I dunno the names,sorrie🥹🫶)

{Meal↓}(Here are the pictures because I dunno the names,sorrie🥹🫶)