🥀01; Injury 🥀

CHAPTER -01
💫🥀 INJURY
_______________________________________________________________
YUKI'S P.O.V
Hello there! I am Yuki Takahashi. I live with my mom and dad in furusato village, Japan. I am a medical student, pursuing BPharm,I am in my last year to graduate.
My mom is a personal care taker of Japan's richest company owner, Gou Yamamoto. My dad is a retired veterinary doctor. He loves animals! There is a small farm near our house,
{Their house}
(Just giving you some type of example, their house situated near country side)

 He loves animals! There is a small farm near our house,{Their house}(Just giving you some type of example, their house situated near country side)

Sometimes dad bring some injured/stray animals who need care and put them there. In my free time I go there to spend some time with them.
My life is simple...and I am happy with all of these!
These are all enough to live a happy life, right?

Now I am in the farm, talking and playing with these cute little cows! I gave them some food before walking back to home.
{Our farm is just beside our house}

I got inside the house and was going upstairs,to my room but I heard a loud thund sound and some yelp.
I run down stairs to saw my mom lying in unusual position,I think she fell down,she was crying in pain and holding her neck, trying to get up but again fell down.

"Mom!" I ran to her. I think she got sprain. I immediately took her to near by hospital. Meanwhile when doctor was checking up on her I called dad and told him about this,
"Ok! Don't worry dear you stay there and look at your mother,wait there I am coming!" He said before cutting the call.

Tears started to form in my eyes and joined my hands and pray, that she is okay and out of danger.

After some minutes a doctor came out of the room , where my mom was in and looked at me.

"What is your relationship with the patient?" The doctor asked.

"I a-am her s-son " I said.

" Hmm Don't worry your mom is completely out of danger ,no need to worry" the doctor said with a smile in the end.

I signed in relief after hearing that.

"Thank you so much doctor! Thank you!" I joined my hands together and bowed at him.

"No no no! It's okay and it's my job so.." he said bowing down as well.

"Can I see her now doctor?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"Yes you can,and...there are some things that you need to know " he added.

I titled my head and look at him, confused.

We entered the room only to saw my mom unconscious lying  in the hospital bed with some fractures and a lot of wires connecting to her body.

Again tears started to come back, probably the doctor saw this and pat my back trying to comfort me.

"She probably slipped on something slippery and fell down, injuring herself"-doctor said.