ch 15

Shadow fell onto the floor of the green house, short on breath the girl took a deep breath to calm herself. Looking into the green house she saw a white haired girl taking care of the tomao plants.

Her white hair fluttered as she turned her head, now looking at the guest infront of the green house.

" What do you want?"

Miorine asked with her usual cold tone, giving her a glance before looking back at the tomato plants.

" A uhmm.. t-thank you for helping me yesterday ms m-miorine."

Her mind was telling her to ran away, but she bowed her head at miorine. It was hard to read miorine's expression, she might still angry at her for losing the duel.

" Sulleta, help me bring those sack of fertilizer."

The words surprised her so much, she forgot her hesitation. Before she knew it she was already holding a sack of fertilizer and was walking toward miorine.

" I-im sorry, am i allowed in here?"

" What kind of question is that, how would you help me if you are not allowed to enter the room?"

Ah, she is right sulleta said. They took out the fertilizer and put it on the soil. Suletta, stole a glance at miorine every five minutes with a smile.

" Sulletta, what are you smiling at?"

Their eyes met, miorine was surprised seeing a beautiful smile on suletta's face. It was a rare to see a smile like that, at least she hadn't seen that kind of smile from the people around her.

" Miorine san, does this mean we are friend now?"

"No"

The smile turned on Sulletta's face into confused smile when she heard that. Miorine went back to giving fertilizer to the tomato plant, but silently she was thinking about Sulletta's word.

'friends...are they friend?'

Until now, the definition of friend is people that give her advantage or someone she could use, but maybe she had found an another definition of friend now.