ch 19

The horn of the red mobile suit peeked out from the storm of dust, running with a spear on its hand.

Twisting its body, guell clenched his teeth from the force of the sudden turn he made in order to block a laser from the gundam's gunbits.

The red laser hit his axe, disabling his weapon for a moment. Deep in space, elan tracked the red trail of jeturk's mobile suit with his eyes. Red mark ran down his cheek, shining brighter as he went above permet two.

Guell, you wouldn't be able to grab my gunbits nor reach me before the dust got your mobile suit.

Winning against a gundam once might just be a luck, but guell had won twice against sulleta.

"I will defeat you, guell. Hurry up and lose so i can duel Sulletta."

Loud sound came from his gun it shot a laser toward guell's mobile suit. It missed but  it created another dust explosion near the red mobile suit.

Few minutes later the red mobile suit came to a halt, the spectator were shocked knowing that guell might lost if elan's gunbit hit him.

Rough breath escaped elan's mouth as he raised the level to permet three and had all the gunbit pointed their laser at guell.

" Guell, im different from that red haired girl. There is no use telling you now tho."

He aimed his gun at the red mobile suit and shot at its arm. The laser pierced guell's mobile suit's arm.

Small smile reflected on guell's helmet as he swung the control stick and threw his body weight to the side. Combined with the force of the impact the red mobile suit fell onto the ground, facing the sky.

" Don't worry you can duell me again if you want.......after i finish defeating eriel."

Unfortunately he need to wait for the dusts to settle to take a good aim, so he took a moment to breath and lowered his permet level. He felt exhausted after forcing himself close to permet four, that make him envy sulleta that didn't get effected by datastorm at all.

" You are different, sulleta. I was wrong to think of you as the same a-"

Loud rattling sound pulled him back from his thought, he saw two red feet of guell's mobile suit flying toward him like a grappling hook. In reflex he used his gun as a shield, to protect the cockpit.

"Haa...."

Impact shook the gundam when the two grappling hook foot grabbed pharact's shoulder. It instantly retracted, pulling him toward the red mobile suit.

The gundam fell ontop of the red mobile suit and was in the gunbit's laser trajectory. Elan noticed it and disabled the gunbit but that gave guell a time to attack the gundam.

" You are right miorine, i should use my head not just muscle!!!"

Guell shouted moving the red mobile suit's head toward the gundam's antena. The giant red horn of guel's gundam hit the thin antena on the gundam's head.

' at first i hate the look of that red mobile suit's horn because it look like a dung beetle, but now i know why the mechanic design it like that!!!"

The red horn got chipped a little bit while the gundam's antena shattered. Everyone couldn't make out what they saw, until the duell committee confirmed that guell had won the duel.