Helping with the Party

A/n: New chapter enjoy

The next morning, Y/n was starting to wake up, as soon his eyes were fully awake he looked down to see a glowing belly, looked at a breast in his face, and then looked up to see Bee in his room cuddling him, he madly blushes after noticing he slept with someone he just met yesterday he was now having day nightmare to if Bee notices if she wakes up she's going to turn into her giant for and throws him as she did with Terry, he had to admit she was cute sleeping with her like this, and her belly was warm also.

Y/n: * Damn,  Okay maybe just this once.*

Y/n reaches up to her face and starts to rub it a little hopefully she doesn't wake up, she smiles that she was pretending to fall asleep since she has that party today. but wanted to see what he would do. Y/n stopped and looked down the first hands were going to be easy but the second pair was not so much he was about to try and get out but Bee hugged him.

Y/n: Bee? What I thought.

Bee: Ha! got you! To be honest I was asleep when I felt you moving to my breast, I Saw your eyes opening up slowly so I pretended to be asleep.

Y/n notices she was playing.

Y/n: So, Uh did I sleepwalk or.

Bee: Nope, I slept in the room with you 'cause I sensed bad vibes in here so.

Y/n was confused by what she meant by that, and then it hit him he was having a nightmare and she was able to hear it.

Y/n: Oh, so you can sense people having nightmares.

Bee smirks lifting her head to look down at him.

Bee: fuck yeah man you're getting it.

Y/n: So can I get up?

Bee blushes to see the position they are in but has the best idea.

Bee: What if I don't want to get up, I like holding you like this

Y/n looked at her glowing belly and then at her he was going to hate himself for this he lifted his left hand and used his pointer finger to poke her hip causing her to jump.

Bee: Shit, that's my tickle spot.

Y/n grins knowing what to do Bee notices it her ears are lowered, she is now sensing his good vibe which makes her feel good inside.

Bee: y/n don't please! ha

Y/n started to tickle her hips causing her to let go and laugh as Y/n rolled Bee on her back got on top of her started tickling her belly causing her legs to kick up and squirm but she was feeling good about it too.

Y/n: You going to let me go?

Bee: HA! Never! you're going Ha ha! 

Y/n then went for her armpits begins to tickle they were having so much fun that Y/n didn't realize the position he was in with Bee as he was tickling her sides she tried to push him off with her second arm but it was no use as he went back to tickling her lava lamp belly.

Bee: Fuck.. You won't get ha! ha!. Okay, I give up!

Y/n: What do you say?

Bee chuckles at his childish behavior.

Bee: Please.

That was all Y/n needed to hear as he let go, he then realized he was on top of Bee, which made him blush madly.  Bee noticed it to she Blushed.