Us?¿

Sebastian's POV :
It was the season of autumn pretty chilly out , I was sitting on a bench in my college campus scrolling on my phone and drinking a pumpkin spiced latte. I put my phone down and look to my left there I see HER, Tanya the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on, but she didn't know that, she didn't know how deeply I was in love with her , nor will she ever know.

I look at her admiring her from a distance,  her beautiful eyes , her silky , soft , straight hair .... but wait what!

Is s-she talking to another guy there!? No way I can't believe my eyes... how can she talk to other guys!? I exist! She is mine no one else's (she just doesn't know that yet)

W-wait is that guy touching her cheeks
"Fuck it" I said to myself and chugged my drink fully and marched over to them.

"Take your hands off her" I pulled the guy's hand away from her cheek and he looked at me surprised and Tanya, I knew she was uncomfortable with that freak

I just took her hand and said to her
"Tanya let's go" she didn't even think twice and nodded and I took her away with me.

I took her towards the bench I was sitting on earlier and we both sat there she looked at me and said "thank you for saving me from jake" ahh so his name was jake? Noted. I just smiled at her and replied "No problem, as your best friend it's kind of my job to keep you safe from creeps" she replied "I am glad you're my best friend Seb".
Best friend. I was just a Best friend. I wish she would see me as more , I saw her as the most stunning and gorgeous human ever and she just sees me as her 'best friend'.

"Hey , wanna come to my place today after college?" I asked to change the topic , she replied "Yes sure let's meet up here after the lecture". Yes let's go! I thought to myself thinking of finally making a move on her. I put a strand of her hair behind her ear and said "Yeah we will meet up here and don't be late T"

She nodded standing up in front of me "alright then Seb see you" she said "Yeah see you T" she walked away to her class.
I stood up and went to mine as well. We had different classes today even tho we both are studying law.