10 Birthday

Dean drove Julie home. They talked the whole drive.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask you. Does Ellie have a thing for you?" Julie asked.

"Yeah I think so. She's been having it for like five years now. She could take a hint" Dean said.

"Poor Ellie" Julie said and glanced at Dean.

Dean looked a bit stunned and said:

"What? I don't like her. She's just not my type"

"Yeah" Julie mumbled and continued talking about something else.

Next weeks went by fast. They hang out at the beach, skate park and a cafe. Julie was as happy as a girl can be. Soon she would start school. In a month. She and Dean have been dating for a month now. Things were going really well. Today they were going out because it was Julie's 17th birthday. She had a party at Chloe's later but now she was going out with Dean Julie picked her outfit. Nothing too much. Just blue baggy jeans and a white crop top. She ran downstairs and got out. She hopped in the car and gave her boyfriend a kiss. Dean was wearing black baggy jeans and a white t-shirt. He kissed her back, took her by the hand and drove off. He drove them to somewhere out of town. It was very early so they could spend the day together before the party. Dean chatted with Julie when they drove.

Finally they were in a small town. Nothing there really. Dean got out of the car, took Julie by the hand and led her to a forest. There in the forest was a small bridge and under it a lake. It was very beautiful. Julie gasped and Dean smirked. On the bridge were picnic stuff and they sat down and ate. Then Dean gave Julie a small box,

"Open it" he said. Julie started to open it and inside it was a beautiful silver heart necklace, with D on the other side and J on the other.

"Thank you Dean" Julie said and kissed him.

"Anything for you darling" He said and kissed her back.

They drove back before her party started. Chloe was already in full party mode. She got the drinks and all. Dean kissed Julie goodbye before Julie went to the party. Dean would be there later. Julie went inside. It looked the same as in Chloe's party. Just now there weren't so many people coming. People started to arrive. Julie borrowed a silver dress from Chloe and they had a great time. Chloe went with Elijah and Julie with Dean. Dean and Julie spent the night at Chloe's and they shared a room. They cuddled the night together. Nothing could ruin this.