Claire

With the slight adjustment of her baseball cap, Billie managed to avoid any prying eyes as she walked through the halls of the apartment complex. A package and with a note on top slipped onto the 'welcome' mat of one of the apartment numbers.

You would be home in around 15 minutes so Billie snuck away with her face well hidden. Sunglasses took place on her face to hide her eyes away, she wore a dark bomber jacket before hopping in the passenger's seat of the car that Finneas was driving.

"Another present for her?" He asked as he pulled out of the parking spot, beginning to drive back home.

"Yep." Billie popped the 'p' with a wide grin. "I haven't seen her for a week straight and we're only getting busier with this new album so I just had to leave her something."

"What'd you leave it under in case someone else sees it?" Finneas curiously asked, using his turn signal.

"Claire."

-

You shuffled your hand around inside your pockets in search of your keys. With a tired sigh, you finally managed to find them and pull them out. Approaching your door, your eyebrows furrowed at the unexpected package. You hadn't ordered anything this week.

Without thinking, you unlocked your door and picked it up, securing the note on top as well. Kicking your door closed with your foot, you set the package on the counter of your kitchen. Your belongings being thrown about on the table beside the door, your shoes and jacket following on the couch. You slid in your socks over to the counter, grabbing the note first.

Your thumb ran across the cursive print on the top. Your name taking place on top. Without hesitating, you slowly began opening the letter. Pulling out a piece of paper with lipstick markings in the shape of lips being found everywhere on the page.

A bit upset I wasn't able to see you this week, pretty girl, but I'll make it up to you. I always do.

Love, Claire

A smile tugged at your lips. Of course you knew who Claire was. You pressed the letter against your chest, hugging it like your prized position. The letter even smelled like her too.

"Such a sugar mommy." You muttered to yourself, biting down on your bottom lip as you pulled out the expensive jewelry and two of her hoodies from the box. Your phone suddenly went off, buzzing uncontrollably in your back pocket.

You quickly pulled it out and your heart raced as you slid your finger across the screen. "Hey, pretty girl~"

"Hm, hi, Claire." You giggled to yourself as you took a seat on your couch, your eyes searching through the priceless jewelry she gave you.

Billie's laugh was affectionate and addicting to hear. "Couldn't make it too obvious now, can I?"

"I guess not." You sighed, your body relaxing back into the cushions. "When will I get to see you?"

"Soon, baby, soon. I promise." Billie whispered over the phone, your hopes were higher than the Eiffel Tower. "You know I always keep my promises."

"It won't matter how long I'll have to wait. It'll be worth it." You replied back sweetly and genuinely.

"I agree. When we see each other again, sweetheart-" Billie paused for a moment as you laid on your stomach, your feet swinging back and forth. "Lunch is on me."