Installer

"Good afternoon

"Good afternoon." You greeted the workers you hired to add solar panels to the roof of your house.

"Afternoon, ma'am." One of them greeted you with a country twang in his voice. "Estimated time for this to be done is around a couple of hours."

One of the men accidentally dropped a panel on the roof tile, cracking it slightly. "And we'll have your roof fixed too." The only woman there stepped forward, dusting her dirty hands off with a rag. She flashed you a smile that instantly made your insides melt.

"Thank you." You managed to say, grinning back at them all, the woman's eyes still on you. "Let me know if you need waters, maybe some snacks, or if you have to use the bathroom."

"Will do!" The youngest man responded back. You gave the woman one last glance before disappearing into your house.

-

It was not even an hour later before you heard a knock on your door. You were peacefully reading a magazine on the couch. You glanced at the door before standing up.

"Uh hi." The woman from earlier waved to you with a sheepish smile. "My buddy needs a water if that's okay, and I do need to use the restroom as well."

"Of course. Come on in." You smiled as you welcomed her in. You grabbed a water bottle from your fridge and gave to her buddy who patiently waited. You shut your door. "Bathroom is this way."

The woman bit her lip as she followed you. You opened the bathroom door and showed her it. "Thank you." She chuckled. "I'm Billie, by the way."

"Interesting name." You smiled as she shut the door to do her business. 5 minutes later, billie walked out, drying her hands on the hand towel. You watched her from your couch. "Can I uh get you anything else?"

She chuckled. "Maybe your number?" Billie shot her shot, making you blush.

"You want my number?" You asked with a little disbelief. This woman was beautiful, hot even, and she was asking for your number. Did you die?

"Yes. I do." Billie chuckled again, fiddling with her fingers as she waited with that cute, flirty smile on her face.

Of course, you caved. You would love nothing more than for her to call you. "Sure." You quickly grabbed a little piece of note paper, jotting down your number on it and giving it to Billie.

Billie took it with a twinkle in her eyes. "Thank you..." She trailed off looking again you.

"Y/N."

"Y/N." She repeated back. "Beautiful name." Billie winked before making her way out your house. You followed and shut the door behind her, sliding against it with a dreamy smile on your face.