I'm sorry kazuha..- chapter 2

It was time for the duel. Kazuha and Tomo went together and Kazuha went to the place of the duel. Whole Inazuma was watching. After a while, Koujo Sara appeared.

"You actually appeared. I'm surprised." Koujo Sara said. "Of course I did. Why wouldn't I? After all I challenged you." Tomo said.

The duel started then and it looked like Tomo was winning. The whole Inazuma was disappointed, meanwhile, Kazuha was relieved. Everything went perfectly until, Tomo annoyed Sara so badly.

"Oh damn.. I never knew the Koujo Sara was so weak. I'm surprised. You're disappointing whole Inazuma!" Tomo said. Eventually, Sara had enough and pinned him to the ground.

"Listen here you son of a bitch, you have no idea what you're saying. You do realise I could get you killed right now, right?" Koujo Sara said angrily and Tomo nodded.

"Yes I do understand, but I highly doubt that you will."
"Why is that?"
"Oh please, if you wanted to, you would've when the duel started. But you didn't for some reason."

While they were arguing, the whole Inazuma cheered for Koujo Sara.

"Kill him now!"
"I believe in you, Koujo Sara, kill him!!" They all said. Meanwhile, Kazuha was secretly praying that nothing happens to Tomo.

Koujo Sara looked at the crowd, then back at Tomo.
"Get your ass back up, you're getting killed."

"Oh no..". Kazuha thought in his head.

Tomo got up and fought with Koujo Sara. At the end, he was extremely tired and really beaten up..

The raiden Shougen came and finished killing him.

"No! Tomo!" Kazuha yelled and immediately ran to Tomo's dead corpse.
Whole Inazuma was happy.

"He's dead, don't bother." The Raiden Shougen said. Kazuha cried onto Tomo's dead body. Eventually, some guards took Tomo's dead body and Kazuha saw something drop from tomo's pockets. Kazuha quickly ran to the thing that dropped from Tomo's pocket.

It was a letter..Kazuha opened it while shaking.

"Dear Kazuha, if you're reading this, that means I'm already dead. I'm sorry that things had to end this way, but it was for the best. Please, move on everything will be okay.

Yours, Tomo"

Kazuha's world turned around. He was shocked, hurt,sad. He couldn't speak. A young woman came to him

"Are you alright?" She asked "Sorry for your loss. Must be hard for you. Especially since he was your best friend."

Kazuha couldn't speak or anything. He was frozen. He felt tears coming..

It took years for Kazuha to recover. But after 4 years, he finally recovered. However, he always felt like Tomo was still alive..

A/N: sorry that it took so long for a really short chapter I've been really busy and stressed lately plus I don't really have motivation but I have so many ideas for this story. I'll write more in late July since I'll have more time