Xyrus

After Arriving in Xyrus city after giving the Adventurers guild what they have from the beast glades, they headed towards the Helstea's house."Brings up some memories aye silv?" Arthur said with a sad smile."Its ok Arthur, this time I'll be here with you if you wanna tell them.""Yea papa, you got us this time, so don't worry." Sylvie said with a bright smile on her face."By the way regis if you so much as act up once there will be no aether for a year do you understand?" Arthur said with a smile that quite reach his eyes. 

Regis shivered and nodded paling in understanding at what's going to happen to him. Arthur walked up to the big door and started knocking, sweating. Tessia saw this and grabbed his hand and smiled at him."Remember were with you."Tessia said."Don't worry papa." She said with a baby smile on here face. After a few moments of waiting a maid answered the door."Hello how may I help you?" After the maid said that a little kid ran down the towards the door."Eleanor, I told you to stop running to the door every time someone opens it!" Alice said. She then looked outside to where the maid was and she stared at Arthur. "Art?" She said while barely keeping herself from falling on the floor crying. "Hey mom, I'm home now, before you and dad tackling me into the ground, I have something to tell you guys first." Arthur said.

Alice looked at him with a confused face."Its ok Art, we'll be here for you." Tessia said while hugging Arthur. "Let's go Papa." Sylvie said while hugging Arthur.

After sitting in the living room everyone stared at Arthur confused and wondering what he has to say."Now, I will tell you the story of the man called Grey. Grey grew up as an orphan met a kid called Nico-"Arthur's anger quickly built up and quickly went down when he felt Tessia's hand on his back."It's ok Arthur I'm here, me and Sylvie and Regis.""-anyways Grey met someone named Nico and they both became best friends, after a while they found an orphanage and lived there until they were around thirteen to fifteen. After a few months passed they found a girl named Cecilia, and she also became Grey's and Nico's friend, it wasn't until a few months after they became friends that Cecilia fell in love with grey, but Nico also had a crush on her as well, Grey knew this and separated himself from his friends to let them fall in love with each other, but soon would he know he would regret that decision of separating himself from the love of his friends. Later on Cecilia got kidnapped, Nico tried to reason with Grey to try and find Cecilia, except Grey didn't want to find Cecilia, he wanted to get stronger on the path of revenge. After a few years of being controlled by an enemy keeping him in check to make sure he stayed on the path of revenge, he wanted become king in order to find the one's that killed the headmaster of the orphanage, he didn't know that he would be fighting his best friend,Cecilia, Grey fought in a one-sided battle and it wasn't on his side, and he knew that, after a few more moments of swinging his sword, Cecilia jumped on his sword, she said this.'I'm sorry that I have to leave this way, honestly I didn't want it to be this way, but thank you for being here for me Grey.' Little did he know that Nico was watching, and after that Nico went after Grey and Grey killed Nico, too blinded by his sight of revenge. After the battle was over Grey got jumped by the king of that country and after a little while he became king of that land. Soon after that Grey found and slaughtered everyone that was or knew who the people was that killed his headmaster. After a few years of controlling that land he then felt nothing, no love, nothing. After telling the government of that country that he was resigning the title of king he died later that day, that was the day Grey became Arthur. I truly don't know what happened with the real or your wanted son but this world got me, so im sorry." 

After that Alice began to shake and cry a little. Rey was shocked and started tearing up, the helstea's were shocked and didn't know what to say." So it really is you son" Alice said. Arthur had a shocked looked on his face as did Sylvie and Tessia."Wait yo-you know?" Arthur said shocked still."Yes honey all I saw before dicathan got attacked was when you and the asura's started fighting, I also told Rey here about everything already, about who you truly are and after a few years he excepted the fact of who you are."Alice said while Rey nodded and the others were quiet. After what felt like an eternity of silence Arthur began to cry a little."I honestly thought I would lose my sanity after telling you guys twice of who I am." Arthur said crying."By the way this is my daughter Sylvie, and my Wife-to-be Tessia Eralith, this is also my bond/son Regis.'Regis remember what I said or no aether for a year understand?' Regis paled for a moment and regained his control." Hello I am your Sons bond/Son I keep him in check for whenever he does something stupid." Everyone except Arthur laughed at this but he couldn't help but smile at him.