A Time Of Peace

"Well took you long enough to get here Arthur." Virion said as Arthur turned around and hugged Arthur."You know Tessia was worried sick. It's been four months since you took us all here." Virion said surprising Arthur. Arthur had a worried look on his face as he asked where Tessia was. "She's in the newly built Castle. I'll take you to her." Virion said as Arthur began to follow him.

Entering the castle Arthur followed Virion to Tessia's room. As they were nearing Tessia's room Virion left to give them some alone time."Tess?" Arthur said as he entered the room to see a sleeping Tessia spread out on her bed. Arthur decided he was gonna take a shower and when he got out he saw her shirt just above her stomach as he saw her little bump on her stomach. He put his hand on her stomach as he laid next to her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Art?" Tessia said as she woke up next to Arthur."Hey Tess its me." Arthur said as Tessia shot up."Arthur!!! You were gone for FOUR MONTHS!!!!" Tessia said as started crying and she hit Arthur on his chest. "I'm sorry Tess I didn't realize I was gone for that long. After I ended the war I rested on some ice and I had my consciousness taken to the place of the Djinns, honestly I thought I only rested for a couple days or at least a week after I ended the war. To be honest I was planning to come back I just didn't have enough energy to come over or portal over." Arthur said as he tried to console her."You were gone for that long Arthur I thought you died." Tessia said as she hugged Arthur." I'm sorry Tess I truly am." Arthur said as he hugged back."All the elves has moved into the forest now. The humans have built a city Curtis is in charge of the city. The dwarfs already already have there own city's on there side. The New island hasn't been fully explored yet." Tessia said as she wiped her tears.

"Wow and here I thought you guys would've already explored the whole forest in four months." Arthur said as he hugged Tessia tighter."Yea well, you made this island really big. It could take up to a decade just to fully explore it, not talking about any dungeons or stuff.""I made dungeons and other creatures but they aren't any stronger than a white core mage." Arthur said as he kissed Tessia's forehead."So have you come up with a name for the baby yet.""Not yet I wanted to wait for you to come back so we could come up with a name together.""Well don't count on him too much mamma his naming sense doesn't isn't that great." Sylvie said as she came into the the room and shut the door."Hey Sylvie, what's up." Arthur said as he gave Sylvie a hug.

"You know when you were gone for four months I thought something happened to you Papa." Sylvie said as she hit him on his head."OW!! What was that for Sylvie!!??" Arthur said rubbing his head and sitting back on the bed."Well what about Leo if its a boy or Cindy if its a girl?" Arthur said to Tessia."Wow for once your naming sense isn't that bad Papa." Sylvie said as she sat on the bed next to Tessia."Alright that sounds good." Tessia said as she rubbed her stomach."You know everyone's wondering where you are." Sylvie said."Well they'll know soon enough. I have way to make everyone here my name. Besides I have a name for this island." Arthur said."Hey Art could you tell me about your fight when you were gone?""Yea I wanna hear about it to." Sylvie said as she perked up."Alright." Arthur chuckled.

After Arthur got done telling Tessia and Sylvie his story they fell asleep."Well I guess I've gotta get things ready for the announcement." Arthur said as he headed out of the room to meet up with Virion."Hey Virion I have an announcement to make." Arthur said as he explained the details to Virion."I see.. It isn't a bad name. But how are you going to make an announcement across the whole continent?" Virion asked."Don't worry you'll know soon enough Gramps." Arthur said. "Alright." Virion sighed as he knew he wouldn't get through Arthur.

--

After getting everything ready Arthur then started the announcement.

"After getting everyone here I decided instead of making this Continent another Dicathen I decided why not rename the Continent 'Reito Haven' instead of Dicathen. I would also like to announce that all three kingdoms are open to explore or trade or make friends but there is one law I will announce that I've put on this island as a rule, this Continent can find any and all people who break said law, I don't want war on this new Continent so I have made this island a self defense weapon against breaking any of the three kingdoms laws: killing,racism,slavery, and war. I have made this island capable of stopping all four of them though some punishments will not be as harsh as the other it will still be your punishment if you break those laws." Arthur announced as everyone from the three kingdoms heard.