Back To Love

November 23rd

November 23rd

The sound of the alarm clock blared throughout the bedroom. Clovel fumbled around the nightstand before his hand slammed down on the top of the clock. He threw off the covers and stood up. Pressing the button on his remote, he watched as the blinds slowly opened.

He walked into the bathroom to handle his morning routine. With a toothbrush in his mouth and a towel wrapped around his waist, he walked into his closet.

He selected a white long-sleeve Ralph Lauren oxford and black dress pants. He grabbed his Christian Louboutin Greggy Chick black patent leather dress shoes and pulled a black tie from his collection.

After finishing brushing his teeth, he looked at himself in the mirror. "Alright, Clovel, you can do this."

He continued getting ready, pulling on his suit jacket. He spritzed a little cologne, the only necklace around his neck being the Cartier piece that matched Tiana's. After fastening his Patek Philippe watch, he headed out of the bedroom.

In the garage, he unlocked his Lamborghini and got in, head first, before closing the door. He put on his shades and opened the garage door, ready to head out.

Clovel arrived at the woman's estate and took a seat as instructed. He had never been to that side of town before; it was nice and exclusive, potentially an area he could see himself moving to. He sent Tiana a quick message to check on her.

-

Tiana sat outside Los Angeles Airport, awaiting her family. She put on her emergency lights, hoping the guards wouldn't bother her. As she got out of the car, she was on the phone with her sister, who told her they were approaching the terminal.

Tiana was especially grateful that Clovel had flown her family in with Delta airlines and ensured everything was good for them. If he could've got a private jet, he would've.

As soon as Tiara saw her sister, she hung up the phone and ran to hug her, just like in the movies. The sisters embraced like never before. "I missed you so, so much," Tiara said, rocking with her sister. "I missed you more," Tiana replied, hugging her back.

After breaking from her sister's hug, Tiana's mother and father embraced her. "Hey, Mommy. Hey, Daddy," she said, hugging them. They were overly excited to see her.

"You look so good, darling," her mother said, smiling.

"Thank you, Mommy."

"You do, sweetheart," her dad said, smiling from ear to ear. He was excited to see his daughter looking healthy and glowing. His attention turned to the vehicle they were approaching.

"Is this the car Clovel got you?" Tiara asked, unlocking the back door.

"Yes, it is," Tiana said, smiling.

"Omg, this is gorgeous," her mom exclaimed as Tiana popped the trunk. Her dad placed everything inside.

"This is very nice, I like this," her dad said, opening the door for her mother before getting into the back seat himself.