CHARACTER ANALYSIS

robin buckley
--
"rob," "tweedledee," "buck," & "robbie."
robin buckley is a 21 year old musician, she enjoys preforming at steves bar.
she sings indie/folkrock music for the most part, and occasionally dips into covering french songs.
robin has an adopted daughter, max. they alongside max's girlfriend, el, live in an apartment with vickie clarke and her boyfriend dan shelter.
appearance :
robin is 5'8, with blue eyes and light dirty blonde hair. she has pale, freckled skin and rough features. she takes good care of herself and often smells lightly of cedar. robin has one harsh burn scar on her upper left arm from the fight with vecna which she tends to cover up with clothing.
personality :
[using keywords cause i cant describe]
witty, socially awkward, outspoken, adventurous, & loyal.
at shows, robin uses alcohol as a crutch to avoid her social inadequacy.
robin struggles to feel loved-- a lot. [SPOILER] vickie doesn't often treat robin as a partner, moreso just as someone she can rely on to get what she wants. vickie doesn't openly identify as queer-- and hell, neither does robin, but vickie avoids the topic entirely. because of this, robin has adopted the dismissive attachment style. she can be avoidant and withdraw from others when she begins to feel close with them in feat she'll just get used like how vickie has been treating her. she bottles up her feelings more then she should and that shows.

nancy wheeler
---
"nance," "nancy drew," & "wheeler."
21 year old nancy is a journalist for the hawkins post. she's been employed on and off at the hawkins post throughout the past years but finally scored the journalist position, which she happily took. unfortunately, the same misogynistic assholes still work at the post, which she has to put up with.
nancy wheeler lives with jonathan byers-- her longterm boyfriend in a duplex with her younger brother and his squad.
appearance :
nancy is shorter than average, her growth spurt hit in 5th grade and then she just... stopped growing. she's 5'4, with curly brown hair and deep blue eyes. she is very tidy and well-dressed.
personality :
[using keywords cause i cant describe]
feisty, organized, practical, & reticent.
point-blank, nancy currently struggles with situational depression. she minimizes her emotions because, well, she can still carry on with her life-- so whats the matter? but, ever since moving in with jonathan she has always felt like she's missing out. when the upside-down situation occured, they distanced a lot. sex is mediocre, their relationship is dry and nancy doesn't find anything about him charming. they just live together for convenience, which is holding nancy back. alongside her poor, lackluster relationship, she makes minimum wage in a shitty environment.

maxine mayfield
---
"dingus," "red," & "max."
max lives with robin buckley, vickie clarke, dan shelter and her girlfriend, jane "el" ives-hopper. she recently turned 18. she is currently a senior in highschool.
max is fully blind, her dark blue eyes have a white film over them & she walks with a cane. she was not born this way, but was severely injured by vecna.
max is 5'5, and has tousled ginger hair. she is very headstrong and sarcastic but has an even temperament, kudos to her girlfriend.

vickie clarke
---
"vick."
vickie lives in an apartment with her boyfriend, dan shelter, aswell as robin buckley, maxine "max" mayfield and her girlfriend, jane "el" ives-hopper.
vickie works as a busser at a local bar.
the 21 year old is 5'4 with short, fringed ginger hair and blue eyes. she has delicate features but is a harsh person, she can be controlling at times but also very detached. maxine and vickie often argue, but robin manages to break them up.

dan shelter
---
dan shelter lives with his highschool sweetheart, vickie clarke, aswell as robin buckley, maxine "max" mayfield and jane "el" ives-hopper. he is closed-off and curt towards those he interacts with. dan is 23, with dishelved blonde hair and a firm body. he lacks personal hygiene and often reeks of cigarettes and sex.