Chapter 16:A trip to the past

It had been days since Lucifer had been in contact with Lilith, and he had not heard from her since. He understood her reasons, but he still felt bad. Luckily, Alastor was with him to keep him distracted, and of course, his daughter and friends were there to help him. Charlie had not received a call from her mother, and her father asked if she had heard from her, but she hadn't. Despite this, she felt happy upon hearing her mother was happy for her. She also found out that Sir Pensions had been redeemed, which meant her dream was possible. She asked if they could meet with Heaven to see him again, and Lucifer said he would ask later, but only to hear "Not right now, but later in a couple of days." from Heaven. Lucifer had found out about the pact between Angel Dust and Valatino; he would also rescue Angel from the deal with Val.

Lucifer convinced Alastor that they could share a room, and that room would be his, while Alastor could have his place where he broadcast. Alastor did not mind, since he couldn't sleep without Lucifer being in his arms. Lucifer was in their room painting Alastor in his demon form, not in human form like all the past paintings he had done. While painting, he thought about the town of New Orleans, wondering if he and Alastor could have fun there like they did when they were alive as humans. He stopped painting after finishing it, feeling hungry, so he left to look for Alastor and some food.

Alastor was in the kitchen cooking for himself and Lucifer; one of the most recent killings was a deer for him and a random demon for Lucifer; he did not enjoy eating demons but would eat them occasionally, although he preferred pancakes and other foods. When Lucifer went in and saw him cooking, he approached him and hugged him from behind, surprising Alastor and making him grin.

Alastor: "Lucifer dear can you let go so I can finish"

Lucifer: "Fine"

Lucifer pouts, disappointed, while Alastor grins and kisses him on the cheek before returning to cooking, while Lucifer leaves to sit down at one of the chairs, watching Alastor cook breakfast. After it was done, he served both of them. Lucifer saw how Alastor ate the deer, looking very hot in his eyes. Lucifer began eating as well, looking very elegant Angel Dust woke up to see the couple eating breakfast. He sat down in one of the chairs, staring at them with a smirk.

Alastor: "What do you want angel"

Angel Dust: "Nothing just looking at the happy couple that is all .....but I have a question for both of you"

Lucifer: "and that is"

Angle Dust: "Who is top, I have a bet with Cherrie that is you but she thinks it is Alastor"

Alastor glaring at Angel's dust, was about to say something only to be stopped by Lucifer holding his hand, pulling him away from Angel walking in the hallway, Alastor was confused and asked what he was doing only to hear "he wants to show him something he teleported to them to their room. He got up to see him in his demon form destroying things and the other paint hong of him smiling so happily with him standing next to him, lucifer walked over to him asking him if he like to paint with him, he said he would they grabbed a brush stroking the canvas, while lucifer sang a melody listening to it was a calming moment, while doing so, after they were done, lucifer asked him this.

Lucifer: "Alastor would you like to go have fun in the mortal realm, it will be fun"

Alastor didn't want to accept since, after all, it wasn't a good plan for him, but he couldn't say no to Lucifer who was smiling so happily: "Yes"

Lucifer: "Great"

Lucifer grinned as he put away the paint, brushes, and painting, and used his magic to transform them into humans, as they had been in the past. Lucifer blushed to see Alastor's human form remembering things, and while Alastor was a little distressed to see Lucifer as Louse again, Lucifer calmed him, asking if he was well and told him he wouldn't lose him again, which made him feel relieved  Lucifer then opened the portal to the town. He smiled happily as he saw the town again, noticing that it was a bit different from how it was all those years ago, but it still kept its charm and feeling. Lucifer took Alastor around town, reminiscing, like the bar and the woods where Alastor found him killing someone, and where they had their first kiss.