♥︎|𝟎𝟐|♥︎

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
MAY 16, 2023
10:51 A.M.

As the birds chirped loudly like an alarm to the people who slept soundly in their homes, down in the house below kennedy laid asleep in her bed and suddenly turned on her back before slowly opening her eyes, squinting them from the sunlight that shined brightly from her curtains onto her face.

With a sigh the girl slowly got up out of bed and started her early morning routine which involved in her taking a shower, changing into her workout clothes, making a smoothie, going out on a run and back, and taking another shower to get rid of the sweat after running a couple laps around the block.

Stepping out the shower, kennedy dried herself off and lotions her body before changing into the outfit she picked out for today.

KENNEDY'S OUTFIT:

Exiting out of the bathroom and entering inside her bedroom, kennedy took a seat at her vanity and begin to do her makeup going with a natural look of course

Exiting out of the bathroom and entering inside her bedroom, kennedy took a seat at her vanity and begin to do her makeup going with a natural look of course. After that she then fixed up her hair even though she decided to leave it out and wild today.

Once she was done she then headed towards her closet and slid open the door before pulling out a brown shoulder bag that matched her outfit along with her camera which was a gift from her father who sadly passed away years ago.

He always brought it everywhere he went back when he was alive and kennedy was always with him all the time. She admired the camera and loved the way the photos came out and her father noticed that which is why he gave it to her as a present on her fifteenth birthday.

Grabbing her phone and keys off her bedside table, kennedy exited out of her room and down the hall before heading out of her house to the train station which was a five minute walk from home.

Once she got there she took a look around and spotted a violinist that was playing a cover of her favorite song called "Gone girl" by SZA.

Walking over towards the man kennedy stopped and listened carefully while swaying side to side enjoying the lovely sound of the violin with a smile plastered on her face.

Remembering she had her camera on her, she grabbed ahold of it and held it up to her face before taking a picture of the violinist.

Taking a look at the picture kennedy smiled to herself at how the photo came out and placed a twenty dollar bill in the man's case which was filled with a few coins and dollars.

The man's eyes widened in shock at how much kennedy had given him so he began to bow multiple times in thanks.

Kennedy bowed back with a smile and turned around right on time as her train arrived.

♡︎༺༻♡︎༺༻♡︎༺༻♡︎

Stepping out of the train and exiting out of the station, kennedy enters the heart of Seoul, South Korea.