♥︎|𝟎𝟑|♥︎

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
MAY 17, 2023
9:10A.M.

*RINNNNGGGG!!!*

As the sound of a alarm suddenly goes off, giana who slept soundly in bed let out a groan before opening her eyes and reaching out her hand shutting off her alarm.

With a sigh the woman got out of bed before heading towards her closet grabbing her outfit she plans on wearing today at work and headed inside her bedroom to freshen up for the day.

♡︎༺༻♡︎༺༻♡︎༺༻♡︎

After spraying on a bit of perfume and putting on some lip gloss, giana checks herself out in her body length mirror before nodding her head in approval with a smile.

GIANA'S OUTFIT:

Grabbing her purse, phone, and keys off her dresser, giana than heads out of her room and exits her home making her way towards her car before getting inside

As she puts the key in the ignition and turn it, the car roars to life putting a smile on woman's face.

She than connects her phone to the Bluetooth and went on Spotify scrolling through her Beyoncé playlist before playing her favorite song called "Move" by the famous woman.

She doesn't know why but after putting on her outfit and exiting out of her house she suddenly got a boost of confidence and feels as if she can do anything.

With a sigh giana slowly pulls out of her driveway before making her way onto the road to work.

♡︎༺༻♡︎༺༻♡︎༺༻♡︎

KIM EMPIRE

After parking her car and shutting it off, giana grabs her things before getting out of the car and making her way towards the huge building and entering inside.

As she took her first steps inside the building she could feel the stares lingering on her which boosted her confidence a tad bit more.

"Good morning amanda." Giana greets the woman at the front desk with a smile. "G-Good morning giana. Wow, you look great girl." Amanda says as she scans the woman from head to toe in shock and admiration.