as we are

Justine rolls over in her bed as the sun blinds the crap out of her, her eyes fully awaken in the semi dark room of her loft, well there is no turning back now. once I'm awaken, I'm awake. she grabs the pillow and covers her face just trying to block out any of the light .... failed... as a phone call rolls onto her phone on her nightstand ... o looks its Andrew... 

Justine: hello 

Andrew: hello maam I'd like to talk to you about your cars extended warranty.

Justine: what can i help you with?

Andrew: are you coming into work? or just going to be lazy and continue to lay in that bed of yours?

Justine hangs up: as she says to herself, well there is your answer sir...

she crawls out of bed and puts her feet onto the ground, grabs her rob slings it onto her body and goes downstairs to start her cup of coffee to see if she can wake up just a little bit more before dealing with a full day of Andrew and his family.

she grabs her thermos and gets ready to get dressed, she throws on her clothes grabs her coffee and heads out the door. 

she gets into her truck and drives to the McCall ranch pulls up to the front driveway and sees a police car in the driveway, she quickly jumps out of the truck, runs over and tries to figure out what is going on?

She sees Andrew talking to the police man, she asks him what is going on? 

1 of our baby calves and a momma Heffer is missing, before we could tag them both.

nobody around us seems to know what is going on or if they even saw something happening.

oh, shit Justine says - was it the Webbers son from the neighbors ranch you know how sketchy he is, always going about the easy way never tries to earn anything in his life. you know what i think i might take a trip over there, she goes to her truck grabs the metal bat out of the back jumps into the truck and speeds off slinging dirt everywhere. Andrew yells Justine no stop... dammit that woman going to get herself killed or worse case that Webber boy going to no longer be breathing. the police man officer timber looks at Andrew after laughing, oh crap lets go, they both jump into the cruiser and rush down to the Webber place. where they pull up to an angry Justine swinging her bat into a circle walking up to their barn, Webber boy meets her at the door. she swings her bat, to hit the door to scare him, but before she can meet the door, Andrew jumps and catches the bat and apologizes to Webber boy, he pulls Justine back to her truck ...

this is not how he gets information, but I will say daaaamn but if you really want to \check the barn and look for our lost member, let's wait till nighttime when its dark and when they asleep that is about the right time., i think they go to bed early around her, meet me at my place after work let's say 945...