Canon events

Canon Events are events that have happened, must, or will happen, in Y/N's life on this earth.

A Canon Event can be anything that formulates an important part of Y/N's history

Y/N's range from Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss, My Adventures with Superman, Teen Titans, The Amazing Digital Circus, She Ra and The Princesses of Power, Murder Drones, and RWBY

Canon events

He Gets a Harem: Despite the different worlds Y/N finds himself in, he consistently attracts a group of devoted individuals who form a harem around him. This dynamic is a pivotal part of his life across all universes.

Unique Power or Ability: Y/N discovers or possesses a unique power or ability that distinguishes him from others in his universe, often becoming a central aspect of his character development.

He Gets One of His Girlfriends Pregnant: In each storyline, this event marks a pivotal moment, leading to significant changes in his personal life and relationships.

He Struggles with Anxiety: Y/N often faces anxiety, particularly in social situations or when under pressure, which influences his decisions and interactions.

Autism: All Y/N's in this world have autism, which influences his interactions and the way he processes the world around him, providing unique challenges and perspectives.

Heroic Sacrifice or Major Victory: Y/N often faces a situation where he must make a heroic sacrifice or achieves a major victory, which serves as a climax in the narratives of his various lives.

Critical Battle or Confrontation: Y/N faces a major antagonist or nemesis in a significant battle or confrontation.

Joining a Key Group or Organization: Y/N becomes a member of a key group, team, or organization that plays a central role in the group.