𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓊𝑔𝑒

————-˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚————-

"Brex! Guess what?" a little boy with shiny blonde hair asked.

A girl with blonde hair turned around in her study chair. Her light brown eyes meeting the same color as hers.

"Let me guess, you finally got your Hogwarts letter, haven't you?" asked Brexel.

"Yes!" her brother, Vincent, replied enthusiastically.

"Ma will take me to diagon alley tomorrow to get my stuff, do you want to come?" her brother asked.

"Depends if I can finish my homework this afternoon " she simply replied. She was currently busy answering homework that her school, Hogwarts, have given for the summer break. This homework's were given after the first week of summer break, and she only worked on this when it was almost the end for the break.

She wasn't a very studious person. Back in her second year, when they were taking their final exam for the term, her brain couldn't remember the answers she studied for weeks and had a breakdown after taking the exams.

She always used to study back then, but after receiving scores that didn't meet her expectations, she had given up of trying to be an achiever. She wasn't a natural, instead she was a try-hard.

She wished she was smart as Granger, a girl in the same year as her who was in Gryffindor. She was a Ravenclaw but never was smart just like people expected her to be. Both the girls used to compete with each other in a class they both shared, but she knew she couldn't beat the Gryffindor, so she gave up.

"Ma told you to answer them weeks ago!"

"Did she?, oh well there's nothing I can do" she answered.

"Yes she did! She told you like three times" Vincent replied in annoyance.

"Well it's okay, I think I'm almost done" she said as she finally finished writing her potions essay.She put the papers that was placed in her desk inside her drawer. She then walked downstairs with her younger brother, she was  two years older than him and she was thirteen, meaning her brother Vincent is still eleven.

"Vincent, did your sister agree?" her mother, Rosalie, Rosa in short, asked while she was washing the dishes.

"I didn't " Brexel answered for his brother.

Her mother turned around and asked "Is it because you're not finished with your school work?" She then washed her hands and started to set plates on the dining table.

"Yes...." she said nervously. Her mother pressured her with her school works everytime, her mother would also be disappointed when she isn't the top of her class.

"Brex, For the last time you're already thirteen! Learn how to be independent "

"You're being a bad role model for your brother!" Her mother continued. Brexel however, was used to her mother screaming at her, and she simply nodded at her Ma.

"This year, if you can somehow improve in your studies then I will buy you a cat" her mother said.

Brexel wasn't excited hearing this, she knew her mother was lying. She knew she only said this just to motivate her.

"Okay"

               ————-*✰*————-