4:𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

————-˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚————

"Brexel Ravenhart!" Professor McGonnagal shouted.

Brexel dropped her fork in shock.

What? Me? But I'm already in Ravenclaw! Brexel thought in pure confusion.

Students then kept turning their heads, trying to find the student who was called out.

"Her!"Ron shouted, pointing at Brexel who was seated in the Ravenclaw table. The Gryffindors who were also confused looked to who Ron was pointing at. Other students also noticed this too and looked at the blonde girl who was frozen in shock.

"But she's already been placed two years ago!" Harry whisper- shouted in confusion.

"I didn't even know the sorting hat can mistakenly misplace a student!" Ron exclaimed to Hermione, who seriously watched the blonde girl, she too was also confused.

"Brexel Ravenhart!, come on now I haven't got all day" the sorting hat called.

Brexel stood up nervously, who looked down at the floor. She didn't like the attention that she was getting.

Some students gasped as they saw her, they didn't expect a girl who looked much older and taller than a first year.

Brexel walked anxiously towards the stools, her attention still on the floor. Her heart was beating rapidly, she was so anxious that she might even get an anxiety attack. One thing for sure is she had social and mental anxiety, she was always conscious of what other people thought of her. And she also did not like the attention.

"Don't worry, dear" Professor McGonnagal patted the blonde girl's back, who looked like she was about to burst into tears as she noticed a lot of people were looking at her.

"May I ask why a-am I getting-"

"Sit down first, Ms. Ravenhart. The hat will explain to you" the Professor said softly.

"Hmm, you see little girl. First, let me tell you that this has happened before, but that was years ago" the sorting had said, all the students listened.

"When I sorted you in Ravenclaw for the first time, I was correct to place you there, because you had the absolute traits for Ravenclaw-" the hat explained.

"For the past days, I have sensed that some different traits of yours has grown more into you. Meaning, some of your traits have overgrown more of your Ravenclaw traits " the hat continued.

"Sensed? How-"she asked but what was cut off when the hat started laughing.

"I was the one who sorted you,of course!"

"Now now, listen carefully. I, the sorting hat who served for generations, have made no mistakes when sorting!, something like this only happens when an individual has changed completely, and that individual no longer belongs to their house!" The hat explained.
Brexel just sat there, still looking confused. Brexel could see Hermione taking down notes.

Merlin, why is she taking down notes?, she thought.

"Now, I shall start sorting you" the hat said.

"Ah, I was right. Very cunning..... and I can sense so much loyalty. Hmmmm, aha!" The hat stopped. Brexel gripped the stool tightly.

"I hope you are happy in your new house, dear!" The hat said.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

Brexel gasped. What?!

The Gryffindor table suddenly erupted in claps and cheers, while some looked annoyed, Mostly the ones who just found her annoying.