1:𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝑺𝒉𝒆?

————-˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚————-

"Here you go, dear" the woman handed the little boy's new pair of robes.

"Thank you, we'll get going now" Their mother said and the family three exited the store.

"Ma, can we get a new book?" Brexel asked. She was currently wearing her favorite sweater and some brown jeans. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail.

"What kind of book?, if it's not for school and just some lame fairytale books for children then my answer is no" her mother said flatly.

Brexel sighed.

"Vince, we've already got all your requirements, do you want some ice cream?" Her mother asked the little boy.The boy nodded.

They then walked to the shop called 'Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour'. When they entered, Brexel could see three familiar faces.

It was Hermione, Ron and Harry.

When the family walked up to the counter she turned around to smile at Hermione who noticed her, however, Hermione did not return the smile and simply turned away. Brexel frowned at the failed interaction.

Brexel simply thought it was because Hermione didn't probably liked her because of the way she competed with her in the past. But of course, she already decided to stop competing with her this year.

"Who was that?" The ginger boy asked to her bushy haired friend.

"You don't recognize her? It's the girl who called Harry a scarhead. Don't you remember Harry?" Hermione said.

"Oh...That was Brexel?" Harry asked. He then took a glance at the blonde haired girl who exited the shop with her family.

"Yeah" Hermione said.

"Oh,her" Ron said.

"You and her are already on good terms now right, Harry? So why is Hermione suddenly ignoring her?" Ron asked while Harry nodded.

"Have you forgotten, Ronald?" Hermione said in annoyance. Ron looked at her confusingly.

"She competed with me in class back then, I'm not mad at her for that but if she only sees me as competition then I don't really want to mend things with her"

"Then why did she smiled at you?"Ron asked.

"I don't got an idea" she simply replied. The two then continued to bicker.

Meanwhile, Harry was overthinking about the girl. He was surprised the girl didn't came up to them and talked loudly like she always did. The boy knew the girl was very loud, in which he didn't like her for that, and he also knew the girl was very sociable.

"Come on Harry, let's go back"

                ————•✰•————-