2. Mr. Khaddus

Viaan - youuu!!! 

??? - (shocked) 

Mr. Sing- you both know each other??

??? - no sir! We just bumped once... 

Mr. Sing- ooh, let me introduce u.. He is the CEO of ARS Jewels Mr. Viaan Rai Singhania... And sh... 

Viaan - (cuts him) let her give her introduction herself.. Soo(sarcastically) miss who arre uu.. 

??? - umm! Mmm... Hel.. hello Viaa.. 

Viaan - ( cuts her) sirr.. Viaan sirrr. 

??? - Hmm.. Hello (sarcastically) Viaan sirr.. Myself Kritika Mehra.. 

Mr. Sing- kritika sir wants a tour of our company pls give him a tour nd tell everything he wants to know... 

(Company employees don't know this thing that this company is going to Be Viaan's company) 

Kritika - butt sirr.. 

Viaan- mr. Sing i think she is not interested in.. 

Mr. Sing - (cuts him) no.. no. no sir its not like that.. (Shouted) kritika what is told to u do that.... 

Kritika - (sadly) ye.. yess sirr.. 

(She takes a pause) viaan sirr please come... 

Viaan - sure.. (Thinks : you shouted at me in parking nd no one.. no oneee has the right to shout at me.. 

(Ok, so when viaan said she is not interested in showing the company because he wants to to make Sing angry and shout at herr) 

**kritika started giving vansh nd viaan tour **

Kritika - so.. Sir this is our conference room (while looking at him in anger nd was cursing him nd gets lost in her own thoughts) 

Viaan : helllooo!! ( while looking at her) madamm.

Kritika - *no reply*(she was constantly looking at him in anger) 

Vansh - miss.. Kritika (while shaking his hand in front of her eyes) 

Kritika - yaa.. Yess. Yess sir .. Any pr. Problem (in awkwardness) 

Viaan- yess(angrily) 

Kritika - whaa.. what is the problem.. 

Viaan - youu..you are the problem... 

Kritika - (shouted) wh.. what the hell.. how could you.. 

Viaan- (while looking at her in anger making his fist tight) don't... don't you ever try to raise your voice in front of me... (In his cold voice) 

Kritika - (flinched ) sor.... (Interrupted coz her phone rang) *asked to vansh * sir may i(showing him her phone) 

Vansh- yaa.. 

*she left from there*

Vansh - (to viaan) bhai relax.. Let's go nd sign the contract... 

*They left from there*

on call

Kritika -(she picks the call while saying Khadus khi ka) hlw.. 

Caller - hey? 

Kritika- who's there (then she sees caller id ) oo.. Pallu tu.. What happen.. 

Pallavi- what happened to you .. Why are you so angry brooo... (Worridly)