30.She Confessed

Hey Readers!! 📢📢
I'll be uploading one chapter of Mafia's Love as I'm having my exams this week. Hope you all will understand 😊☺..
I promise, I will upload three chapters next Tuesday.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Viaan - ah.. Nothing.. You go to the room .. I'm coming  an hour ok..

Kritika - ok.. Bu... 

Viaan - (interrupts) and yes don't forget that you don't leave the room until I come ok.. 

Kritika - ok.. 

And  she goes upstairs to the room.. 

Kritika - what happened to him suddenly.. 

Viaan - now I will not leave you Prem.. And how dare you call my wife staff member.. Now you'll regret coming my home.. (Nd gives a evil smile) 

Viaan reaches to Prem's address nd he smartly enters his house.. Viaan attacked Prem from front.. 

Prem also punched Viaan but Viaan stopped his punch by his palm.. 

And after a short fight Viaan took Prem in his den (secret room) and shoots him there.. 

And he proceeded towards RS Mansion after about 20 mins he reached home.. Viaan proceeded towards the room.. 

Kritika - Viaan sir aap kha gye th... (Stops as she sees blood is flowing from Viaan's hand) what happened to you where were you.. Come here sit on the bed.. I.. 

Viaan - (interrupts) but why? 

Kritika - what why.. Your hand is bleeding nd you r saying why.. Now just shut your mouth and sit here I'll do the bandage.. 

Kritika- (while tieing the bandage and says in fast speed as she is very worried) don't you have brain.. Can't you inform me where were u going.. You don't know how much I worried for you.. You don't know how much I love you.... And see how much your hand is... 

Viaan - (shocked and interrupts) what did you just said.? 

Kritika - that I lov.... (Stops as she realizes what she said nd was about to say and get nervous) I.. I.. I'm so.. Sorry I didn't mean to.. 

Viaan - (releasing his hand from her grip) I'll do myself.. 

Kritika- sir how will you .. I'm sorry i didn't mean to say.. 

Viaan - (interrupts) jo dil aur dimaag me hota hai whi zuba pr aata hai.. I'm going to sleep if you want you can otherwise you can leave... 

Kritika - (thinks) what the hell wrong with you Kritika.. Why did you said that.. Stupid.. . 

Viaan - (thinks) why the hell Viaan you said those bitter words to her... She said what she feels  , she confessed her feeling and you also......... No I don't know my feelings towards her ... 

**Next morning**

Everyone was having breakfast but Priya and Vansh noticed that Kritika was trying to talk with Viaan while Viaan is ignoring her..