Prolouge

Hi lovely readers ✨
Here's a prologue

Hi lovely readers ✨Here's a prologue

AASHIKA POV

"Aashu, please get me glass of water" my mother requested me or should i say threatened me beacause we all know what will happen if i reject her so called request. However i got her a glass of water and marched into my room because i was desperate to finish my current favourite book
HAUNTING ADELINE".

Entering the room i got into washroom and took a hot shower which helped me in relaxing my tensed up muscles because of few stupid employees. Well most of them are like my family to me but being a CEO of my clothing company "AASH" i had to nbe strict when needed.

Finally after taking the shower i started reading and travelled to imaginary world but came out when i heard my father in the kitchen and I realised i was soo in the book that now it was 6:00 am .

If my mother found she will murder me. I went to sleep and woke up at 10;00 am as today was sunday and i did not had to go to office . After that i ate and got ready to meet my best friend "SHREYA".well as a surprise because she doesn't know i will be visiting.

She is one of the purest human beings but has anger issues but no matter she if my bsf and i love her very much. I knocked on her door and found a grumpy and sleepy face.

"Saala kis praani itni subah subah mere ghar jagrata karna hai"

("Which idiot want to dance at my home that tho this early)

I was welcomed by her very respectful comment ." Surprisee" i shouted and smiled awkwardly seeing her glaring at me .

" Tujhe itni subah kya chahiye yaar "
(Dudee, what did you want this early)

" come on dude, it us sunday and this week both of our companies got very profitable deals and here you want to sleep instead of celebrating " i said and threw a pair of jeans and tops on her face and asked her to get ready.

After we both got ready, we decided to visit mall because she wanted to buy clothes.

SHREYA'S LOOK

AASHIKA'S LOOK

AASHIKA'S LOOK

After entering the mall we both entered out favourite clothing brand "CELINE" and bought pairs of clothes from there

After entering the mall we both entered out favourite clothing brand "CELINE" and bought pairs of clothes from there. After being satisfied with the shopping we did we ate but on the wat we met our friend , "KRISH".

He just came back to india a day ago and was planning to surprise both of us but we met here at mall. After a good rebounding session one word was stuck in my mins . LUCAS VOLKOV.

Just by hearing his name my mind was flooded with millions of sweet and sour memories with my ex best friend who left for AMERICA 4 years ago for his further studies but it was even a single day when i did not miss him. LUCAS

🦋

LUCAS POV

2 days ago

2 days ago

" Bro for how long are you planning to stare at aashika's photo" my best friend krish and also the COO of my company "VOLK CO."asked . Tho I don't like to answer people and we both were completely opposite still he is my best friend.

" Till the day she will become completely mine" I replied in which he just chuckled sarcastically and i gave him a questioning gaze. " ohh , looks like you will be sticking to this picture until your last rites because right now looking at you , you don't have guts to confess " he said taunting me.

We were interpreted by our manager," Sir , he is in the basement " he informed and we nodded being all ready to kill him . Because more than business me and krish are also partners in mafia business.

After dealing with him krish went to his home because he was going back to india tomorrow. I will also visit india in few days because now i have to make someone mine .AASHIKA SHARMA.

🦋
Hey lovely readers
This is the prologue and first chapter will be uploaded in 2 days . Please comment and vote on the chapter.

Words - 695

See you soon💕
~B🦋