THE BEST FRIEND

Hi lovely readers
Here is the second chapter, i want you all to be aware that first few chapters will not contain any drama but the introduction and past of the main leads . But don't worry you won't get bored💋

🦩

Aashika's Pov

After gawking at the beauty of nyc i took a cab went to the penthouse my father owns

After gawking at the beauty of nyc i took a cab went to the penthouse my father owns . I am very excited to see that as i never saw and it was completely renovated as per my likings which were dark aesthetic because i am a sucker for dark theme.

Reaching the penthouse I entered with the card key and was awestruck by the view in front of me , it was decorated for my welcome and interior was all what i have imagined while reading my dark books.

Interior:
Decoration:

Interior:Decoration:

It is damn pretty

It is damn pretty. The golden and black themed bedrooms with a warm hint of interior just made it my dream home without even living in it for a day. Amid all this the lonely feeling which was because of missing my family was making me sad hence i decided to call them.

After talking to them for a while i took all the boxes and started arranging them in my room and their respective places like books in my library corner, makeup on dressing area and few special furniture items in living room .

After completing arranging all the items I decorated the home with my favourite aesthetic items like candles , paintings made by me , our family photo and most importantly my BTS photocards, cd and army bomb which are just too precious to me.

If anyone was more happy than me about me shifting to NYC was my best friend Shreya volkov who already live here but her mother is indian and she was in india until she was 17 year old. Even tho we last time met when she came to india which was 2 years ago but we are really close not just because of us but also our families, our parents have a good bond and my brother, Ahan and her brother, Lucas volkov are really close friends.

I decided to call her and invite to my penthouse. It was her exam today or she would have called me the moment i stepped in new york but i am sure that her exam must end in 5 minutes. After few minutes i myself received her call which welcomed me with a very excited or over enthusiastic voice.

" Ash, Ash , Ash i can not belive finally you are here bitch , omfggg" she said in response to this i calmed her down and told how much i am loving the vibe of new york. And invited her to meet me.

" Ofc u don't have to invite me i am already on my way to you, and please get something good to eat" she told me and also requested or ordered because i know if i will not do so this girl while take whole new york on her head because she is a different person when she is hungry so I ordered Avacado toast, brucetta, crossiant and a americano almond espresso for both of us.

In under 10 minutes my doorbell rang and i started running towards it thinking it is shrey , whithout seeing the face i hugged the person and it did not took me much to realise that the people whom i was crushing in my hug was not shrey instead it was the delivery guy.

Woww god why it is always me??

I glanced at the guy who stood their awkwardly with wide eyes trying to compress his laughter or maybe any curse word but i will take it as laughter because come on i was not that bad looking , " mam , your fo.. food" he said while suttering and red neck . I took the food and thanked him and closed the door.

Ohh damn that was just too embarrassing . Ugggghh

Again after 5 minutes the bell rang and i hugged the person after completly making sure that it was my best friend and she almost crashed my bones with her never ending hug , i broke the hug and glanced at her glowing and over excited face.

" AASH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she shouted and I replied " I ALSO MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH" I replied with the same tone than suddenly realisation hit us and we got to know that we are standing in corridor and people are giving us looks so we moved inside.

After giving each other some interesting tea we headed towards my library corner to read together. After sometime we decided to read Shatter me because of the story of the book of course not because we love to read about aaron warner and fantasize all the smut happening with us..

Now it was 12:00 am because once you start reading it is mandatory to stand up only after completing the series so ya if you don't believe me then read it in "Book Rules" booklet created by me personally.

Me and shrey were now hungry so we thought to make some brownies, while making it shrey received a call from her brother and she excused herself. After 5 minutes when she did not come back i thought to give a check on her and that's when i heard a deep husky voice asking " Where is " Mia belleaza" . It was an italian accent and i suddenly understood it was her brother who sometimes speak italian because he lived there for 3 years, i again went back to kitchen not understanding what he said and focused on brownie.

Soon shrey joined me and we made the brownies talking and gossiping non stop but finally the brownies were ready and damn it tasted like.a complete blast

Soon we drifted in sleep talking about boys and by soon i mean 5:30am

Soon we drifted in sleep talking about boys and by soon i mean 5:30am ..

🦩

Update is here
Hope u enjoyed it , vote and comment please 🫶🏻

No of words it have - 1000

~B🦋