THE SHOPPING

Update 🫶🏻

🦩

Aashika's PoV :

It has been two weeks since i shifted to NYC , everything is going very well , I settled here without any problem and in last few days shrey  made me see the most eye catching sights of nyc

It has been two weeks since i shifted to NYC , everything is going very well , I settled here without any problem and in last few days shrey made me see the most eye catching sights of nyc.

To be honest it is really different from india, it radiates a independent and confident feeling in me knowing i am here because of my immense hardwork and tough decisions , even in vibes, food and atmosphere it is refreshing but only that place i will call me home where my family lives. In these two weeks my family also settled a little trying not to miss me much and focus on their responsibilities but that doesn't mean it will create a distance instead we talk more and still very much aware of events happening in each other lives.

Tomorrow is my first day in the university and i am nervous yet excited to see my dream coming true in front of my eyes but while all this is going well one voice in lingering in my head and that is of my best friends brother , Lucas.

Last time i saw him when he was 17, leaving for italy . I always had an attraction to him but never felt as feelings were mutual . Soon he left and i did never meet him again but i have heard many people telling that he changed alot , he is now stronger, hot and mature than before and i did not even have any idea that how he looks but i have heard his voice while talking to shrey which is now deep and husky as fuck, i just hope that he is not that changed because if he is then i hope my attraction will change in love which I don't want because the feelings do not seem mutual.

However today me and shrey planned to have a girls day out at the most famous mall of new york because we both will be in same university and we need clothes for the first day..but the thing was that not only just both of us it was her brother as well in his 3rd year.

Soon i took a relaxing shower and started getting ready . I am wearing a simple black t shirt with shorts, white shoes and very minimal makeup with my favourite perfume , dior.

Look:

Soon i met shreya who was looking very pretty in a black kurti and white trousers with her silky golden hair in a messy bun with hoop earrings and nude makeup

We headed towards the mall and took the items we needed or wanted you can say, everything was going great but then suddenly shreya's phone started ringing but she was not here hence I decided to check it and guess what it was my brother, Ahan. But when did they start talking i thought while picking up the phone amd was welcomed by a sentence that shocked me to the core.

" Hello rey baby, how are you and why were you not picking up my call, are you fine?" He said in one breath, i was shocked by when did he started calling her baby and why is be saying like they talk everyday. "Ahan? What are you talking?" I asked and i could hear him muttering curse under his breath, he tried to confirm if it was me and after knowing he suddenly cut the call saying wrong number.

I was feeling shocked, betrayed, happy and excited at the same time . Under 2 minutes shrey came back from the washroom. What happened to you she asked and i showed her the call log , after lingering her eyes on the most recent call her face turned pale and scared.

I immediately questioned her about what is happening between her and my brother but she denies saying let's go to home and talk.

As soon we reached i started throwing questions at her and i was shocked knowing they are in a secret relationship from 1 year and I suddenly started throwing pillows and cushions at her for lying.

🦩

Hey guys
Sorry for this short update but next one will have more than 2000 words 🫶🏻

~B🦋