11~SECOND MARRIAGE~

•~chapter-11•~

" Maa I'm sorry but I can't change my decision" he said in one go

" Okay then don't! She has signed the paper and you too right? So go! Go and submit that papers and see what's upcoming next" saying his mother went out leaving akaay there lost in his thoughts....

Akaay was feeling pain very pain..that he isn't able to breath too

" What's happening to me? Why I'm feeling too heart?" Akaay said rubbing his chest ...

Here ....
His mother went at dining table and everyone saw her burning in anger ..

Everyone was waiting for Akaay, Meera and their mom to start the dinner..but when they saw Akaay's mom coming there burning in anger ,they thought there's something very bad happened....

" Kya hua hai itne gusse m kyu lag rhi aap?" Akaay's father asked his wife ...

" Aapke nalayak bete se puchiye na! Kitna mana Kiya hai usse hamne nhi Dena divorce pr wo mana?? Tod dia na meri Meera ka Dil" Akaay's mom said making everyone shocked .

" Kya?" Akaay's dadu sarthak Singh raghuwanshi asked

" Aap logo ne Meera ki halat nhi dekhi abhi! Ro ro kr bura haal kr liya hai Meera ne apna!" His mom said making everyone shocked again

Srishti and aashi stood up to go to their bhabhi's room but got stopped by their mother's voice

" Ruko meera so gyi hai abhi" his mom said and everyone took a seat..

Their appetite was long ago gone..none of them were saying anything

After 1 hour! When no one said a single word his mother said

" Bhot hua... Ab nahi sahegi Meera aur akaay... Regret krega ab" and stood up when everyone asked what she was going to do she ignored everyone and announced she will be telling tomorrow abd went to meera's room...

She entered and saw meera sleeping tears stricken on her face.. she caressed Meera's hairs and took a seat on bed beside her ,she kept caressing her hairs whole night... Thinking about what she is going to do next...was right or wrong...

Here in Akaay's study he was continuously staring at the moon from his window .....

Only one line was roaming around his mind

' m sahi kr rha hu na?'

He sighed and took a seat on sofa nearby..

He thought to work on his current project.... But he was unable to... He closed the laptop and thought to go back and check on Meera

He saw the door already opened and entered inside to see Meera sleeping and his mother carressing her hairs... He saw her face red due to crying the shine her face always has was gone ,her face was looking all pale...he went from there...

After his mother also fall asleep in same sitting position she opened her eyes... She was wide awake and also noticed him entering the room and again going back but she doesn't say anything no energy were left in her...

Meera's pov...
I can't.. I can't control it...and I told maa everything... It hurts... Knowing that finally when I started falling for him he asked for divorce it hurts.. he don't like me? Am I not enough good? Maybe.. maybe I'm not beautiful also I don't have any figure that's why he hates me....

A thought clicked in my mind 'he hates me .'

He really hates me? Then what was that? That care ,that love in his eyes ,those moments we share in these days what was that? A drama ,a timepass??