16•|~LEAVING HER~

It's 30k + views on forced marriage in just 15 chapters thankyou to everyone ❤️
Grateful 🧿🤍

~•chapter-16•~

He thought everything in his mind and decided to leave... Leave from here...

" I -i can't bear her hate i don't want to .... I don't want her to suffer more because of me.. if.. if she don't want to live with me that's o-okay.. i- I will leave.. yes I will leave..

He thought and stood up and went to his room

By now it was 12pm her parents were gone and Meera was sleeping....

There was peace on her face ,after so much time she felt light..her inner turmoil was eating her... She was looking at so peace at this time...

He opened the door and Glanced at his wife  who was sleeping peacefully and then went towards closet .... He started packing his bag...

After some time...

Akaay was coming out from the closet with a suitcase in his hands he was about to step out of the room but stopped there... His steps started going towards Meera...

He sat on his knees near bed and caressed her hairs...

"  I don't know what is wrong and what is right... The first' time I saw you... Crying at. At our wedding night I felt very bad.. I felt like someone stabbed me... I thought it was just attraction that is making me look at you whole day... I- I don't know what is this feeling... But . I myself.. myself made hate for me in your heart ..I don't know  if you ever liked me? Love is far away  I know I know Meera I hurted you a alot but not any more I'm going.. I'm going from here for 3 month atleast you will be able to live peacefully here and you won't cry because of me ... I can't see tears in your eyes.. I.. - I think I'm..I'm in lo-love with you..." Akaay said as he captured her in his eyes for sometime then stood up ,he kissed her forehead and said

" Take care.." and went out side to leave for London.

He had cancelled the London buisness trip but now he want to go away from all this so he decided to go there...

Meera who woke up listening the voice of opening the door when akaay entered listened to each and every word of him ..

Tears welled up in her eyes " he loves me.." she whispered

And his words ringed again and again in her mind

" I think I'm.. I'm in lo- live with you"

She was feeling happy ,sad confused, serious,hate ,love everything at same time...

Meera's pov....

Mom dad went home I was happy to meet them... I felt so relaxed ....

I was sitting near balcony lost in my thoughts when the cold breeze touched my face making me shiver... It's so peaceful.....

I went inside and saw Akaay isn't here ....
Not thinking anything about him I went to sleep

After sometime I heard some sounds which made my pretty sleep broke ...
I opened my eyes to see akaay... Akaay going towards closet...

It's 20 mins now he hasn't come out till now what is he doing inside? Well who cares let him do whatever he wants 

I told myself but.. still why my mind is getting negative vibes like.. like something wrong is going to happen?

Nothing will happen Meera sleep! I said to myself but sleep was far away from my eyes

After 5 mins I heard footsteps and closed my eyes...

Suddenly I felt a hand caressing my hairs..
Huh.. but I didn't react and stayed still...

It was akaay... I knew it I can feel his presence...

But.. the words he said freezed me completely...

"I don't know what is wrong and what is right... The first' time I saw you... Crying at. At our wedding night I felt very bad.. I felt like someone stabbed me... I thought it was just attraction that is making me look at you whole day... I- I don't know what is this feeling... But . I myself.. myself made hate for me in your heart ..I don't know  if you ever liked me? Love is far away  I know I know Meera I hurted you a alot but not any more I'm going.. I'm going from here for 3 month atleast you will be able to live peacefully here and you won't cry because of me ... I can't see tears in your eyes.. I.. - I think I'm..I'm in lo-love with you..."
He said this and stood up... I felt a pair of lips on my forehead and him saying" take care "

I felt the footsteps fading away and opened my eyes

" He loves me??" I whispered as tears welled up in my eyes...

"I think I'm.. I'm in lo- live with you" these words of him started ringing in my mind all the days since our wedding started coming in my mind.
.

I- it was all confusing.. if he loves me then.. then why he want divorce? What's going on? Then something clicked in my mind " mujhe nafrat hai aapse I hate you" I said these words to him Wait....
What I did? I told him that I hate.. hate him? That's why he is going? But.. but.. do.. do I really hate him? Do..I really...

I should stop him.. no! He can't go like this leaving me fighting with myself for 3 months!!?? I want my answers! I want to know know everything!!
What's going in his mind .... Why he decided to divorce me .... Or is.. is he ready to give a. Chance to this marriage?

I want to know.. I want to know everything!!!! I want to know!

I said and ran but... It was late... His car went away...

Away from me...

He left... Leaved me...
Leaved me alone...

Suddenly it started raining

I fell on my knees and cried....

" I-i think i- I'm -im in lo- love with you "
These words ranged in my mind

I put my hands on my ears

" Stop!!! Stopp stop it!!!!" I shouted.. shouted his name many times.. but he didn't came... H- he told me.. he is with me.. then.. then where is he now?? Where have you gone!!!

COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK! i shouted and cried.....

_______________

Vote target -150+ votes ....
That's all

I hope you liked!

Do vote 🧿
Hit the ⭐ button if you like the chapter!
Do your precious comments! I would be waiting for your comments 🤍

T

he story has taken a turn...

What do you think will happen now? Meera will love him? Or will start hating him? Will she try to contact him or not? Will he come back??

What will happen???

Well.. you will get to know this in next chapter...
Tata everyone🕺🏻
Your author from jupiterrrr💃🏻🤣
🤍🌷