15~locked~

~•chapter-15•~

"I miss you.. I miss u all , I don't want to stay here it's suffocating... I want to come to you mumma papa" Meera said hiccuping and crying

Here akaay reached at room to see no one here...
He was hurt but he knew jo kia dhara hai iska hi hai ab isko hi sambhalna hai..

He saw meera nowhere

" Meera .... Meera" akaay shouted...

Not finding her in the room he went downstairs and asked everyone

" S-sir Meera mam isn't in the kitchen too" a servant said hearing the shouting

" I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING JUST GO AND FIND HER!" akaay said shouting
But his mother interrupted

" Tujhe kyu fikar hori hai" his mother said bitterly

" Maa please wo kuch galat na kr le usse dhundho!" Akaay said

His mother who felt something wrong had happened now was clear that something reallyyyy happened...

Something clicked in his mind and he ran towards garden...

He saw meera sitting there back facing him....

He took a sigh and then ran there ,holding Meera from her shoulders he shouted" Meera what is this behaviour! Tum kaha-"

He was saying when he noticed tears in her eyes...

Her eyes were red , tears were there...

" Chordiye mujhe!" Meera shouted and freed herself from his grip

Akaay who felt panged in his heart after seeing meera's condition came to his senses

" Meera kya hua hai" he asked softly but Meera's anger weren't helping her and she again jerked his hand and stood up to go from there...

She went away and locked the room from inside

Everyone tried to talk to her but she wasn't opening the door and saying" pls goo I don't want to talk with anyone" and just crying...

She was crying whole day
It was evening
Evryone became worried for her because she hasn't opened the door till now also she hasn't eaten anything since morning

" Maa, Meera has locked the door from evening,she isn't eating anything too and your nalayak grandchild isn't telling us what happened he just stood there outside the door from morning and he too hasn't eaten anything.." Akaay's mom said to Akaay's dadi

His dadi was silent till now.. suddenly they heard the door bell

" Rohit see who's there" dadu said to s servant he nodded and went there to see

They all were shocked to see Meera's parents... They too looked worried

" Aunty uncle aap log iss tym?" Aashi asked her parents

" Aiye pls andar aiye" his mom said to them ,they all took a seat..

" Hame yha achanak nhi aana chahiye tha pr jb thodi der pehle Meera ka phone aya wo bhot ro rhi thi to hamne socha ki aakr dekhe" her dad said and everyone said oh...

"Is everything okay?" Meera's mother asked and everyone became silent

.

" Aaplog kuch bol kyu nhi rhe?" Her mom again asked

And this time his mother told them everything that happened today but not the divorce part because they thought that meera's parents already knew it but they don't....

" Meera ne subah se kuch nhi khaya na hi darwaza khol rhi" his mom said ending the talk...

" Aap hame le chalenge uske room tk?" Her father asked and everyone went there with meera's parents...

They all reached and saw akaay continuously calling her name banging the door

" Meera...Meera pls open the door Meera plss ,I'm sorry ,I'm sorry plss open the door."

Akaay saw meera' s parents there standing and took their blessings...

Meera's father came outside the door and said"Meera.. bache open the door"

Listening to her father's voice Meera came into senses and ran the open the door but seeing her reflection in mirror she stopped... Her hair disheived ,eyes red tears sticken on her face ,her whole face red due to crying... She quickly went and washed her face and made her look presentable...

" Meera open the door pls" her mother said

Meera came outside and opened the door ,seeing her parents she immediately hugged them and started crying.

" Meera ,Meera kya hua hai Meera" her father asked caressing her hairs

" I -i m-miss- missed yo- u a-all" Meera said hiccuping

Seeing this state of her everyone felt very bad and Akaay he felt like someone has pierced his heart with 1000 needles...

He felt it was all his mistake ,he shouted at her that's why it happened...

After some time her parents made her calm and she looked at themm

Seeing her red eyes and red face Everyone became worried for her health

" Meera bache ye kya haalat banali hai apni hm? Agar tum apne parents ko miss kr rhi thi you should have told me... " Akaay's mother said worriedly with a little anger

" I'm sorry maa" Meera said realising shd had troubled evryone because of her inner turmoil....

After some time ----

Meera was sitting on bed while her mother was feeding her and her father was caressing her hairs...

Evryone left them alone for some time as they knew Meera need some time with her parents...

Akaay who came into his study took a seat and started thinking everything he had done..

" She was ready... Ready to accept me.. ready to start a life with me.. but... But what I did? I hurted her.. made her cry.. she made her condition worse by crying because of whom? Me.. why the hell I did it? Why? Why I asked for divorce? When she had no problem? No one was against her study then why I thought she would be distracted? Why I listened to bua ji? Why? It's all my fault.. now I have to fix it... She hates me... Hates.. me.. i- I need to made her trust me again.. love me ag- wait? She ever liked me? Love is far away.. I didn't gave her the chance to love me then how will she? I gave her chance to hate me and she did ,she hated me... No no.. I can't bear her hate...

Akaay thought and got lost somewhere

____________
That's all

I know what you all must be thinking that where I disappeared suddenly..

So first it was my brother's engagement so I wasn't at delhi.. second my health was not well...

I wrote a small chapter today...will try to post one more today...
Vote target -100+ votes on this chapter

( Agar Aaj hi 100+ votes hojate hai to m ek aur chapter upload krdungi pakka aur uss chapter pr bhi agar 50+ hojaye to 3rd chapter bhi aaj)

By by
Take care 🤍