ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

It's the second day now. Izuku, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Koda, Tsuyu, Toru, and Jiro are all spending time together.

"Guys, let's go, we're gonna play beach volleyball," Uraraka came towards them excited and said this. "Okay, let's go, guys," Tsuyu said, getting up. Hearing this, everyone started getting up and dusting off their clothes. "Why are you getting up, Deku? We don't want to play with a murderer," Uraraka said, making a disgusted face.

"Then you can fuck off," Jiro said, sitting back. "What? You don't want to play with us because of Deku?" Uraraka said with a shocked expression.

"First of all, his name is Izuku, you know that, right? Or do you have short-term memory loss? And secondly, if you want us to play with you, then Izuku will play too," Jiro said assertively.

"What? How dare you insult me! GUYS, LOOK, DEKU IS TELLING THEM TO INSULT ME!" Uraraka's voice rose above the growing commotion, trying to rally support against Izuku. The situation drew the attention of Momo, Mina, Iida, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo, who approached the group, adding to the already tense atmosphere.

Momo rushed over upon hearing Uraraka's cries. Seeing Uraraka in tears, she asked, "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"I didn't expect this from you, Deku. Just because we didn't invite you to play doesn't mean you should gang up on a girl," Momo said, her anger evident as she noticed Todoroki holding Tsuyu's hand to calm her down from almost beating the shit out of Urarake.

"How can you say that to me? Don't you all believe me even a little bit? Aren't we friends?" Izuku whispered, looking down, unwilling to accept that his friends were now blaming him for everything. He glanced around and locked eyes with Bakugo, who was smirking.

"Serves you right," Bakugo mouthed, causing Izuku's eyes to widen in shock. Tears welled up in his eyes as he realized that Bakugo was capable of turning his friends against him.

Meanwhile, Bakugo, with a smirk on his face, was already formulating his next move, thinking that it was time to put his plan B into action.

On the other hand, as Iida and Momo heard what izuku whispered, they both turned to Izuku with disapproving looks.

Iida spoke up, "You're always causing trouble, Midoriya. It's time you start taking responsibility for your actions." Momo added, "I agree with Iida. Your recklessness puts us all in danger, and we're tired of cleaning up after you."

"What trouble did he cause you? What dangers did you face because of his recklessness?" Todoroki asked, getting annoyed by their false accusations against his friend.

"Yeah, if I remember correctly, Iida, didn't you cause us and even the teachers trouble chasing the Hero Killer? You know that if not for Izuku and Todoroki, you might have died," Tokoyami said with a blank face, side-eyeing Bakugo.

Upon hearing this, Iida fell silent, unable to utter a single word. They were right; Izuku saved him, and if not for Izuku, he might have died that night.

Bakugo clicked his tongue, sensing the situation was spiraling out of control. He decided it was time to move forward with the second part of his plan. With a smirk, he advanced and positioned himself in front of Izuku.

"Deku, you really are quite the actor, huh? Maybe you should consider pursuing a career in acting instead of playing hero," Bakugo said with a sly grin.

"What do you mean, Bakugo? Enough of your mockery!" Tsuyu shouted, her anger evident in her voice as she furrowed her brows, clearly displeased with Bakugo's taunts.

"Come on, Izuku, tell them the truth, or should I... Okay, you're not going to tell them, so I have to spill the truth now. After all, I can't allow a murderer and a bully in the U.A.," Bakugo uttered, his words laced with seriousness.