1.13,Play m in

Author-

Kian and Eira walked to the main stage.The each step
they took make everyone shiver.Their dominating dark aura filled every corner of the hall.They stood in the stage which is located in the center of the hall.

"Good Evening everyone,Thanks for your presence."
Kian Said in his deep voice.He hold mic in his right hand while his left arm gently hold Eira's waist. Everyone clapped their hands as applause.

"So I,Kian And Eira,We are officially signing our deal for ' Year Ring Ceremony' which will be helding in our contry this year.So Hope Everyone will be glad to see our success and ready for the surprises which is coming."Kian said with a meaning,while Eira's eyes spotted a particular person who is standing in the corner.

She smirks and took red wine from the waiter and raised her hand up showing to everyone.
"Enjoy"She said her voice echoed in the hall.Some one young business men screamed in excitement.

Kian being a gentle, He turned to her ,Their eyes met.They locked their stare.Speaking through eyes.
"I saw them"Her eyes says "Don't worry."His eyes replied.She smiled so do he.But soon their moment was interfered by a voice.

"Well Well Well.I am happy for you.My Dear Brother."
Someone said while approaching the couple.

They knew whose voice is that.How could they easily forget him?He is just a single word of their chapter but still playing an important role.Intresting right??Well how could they leave him in peace after doing those shitty things?

"I am glad,You are happy Jeyun.Opps My so called Brother."Kian said as a smirk found its way in his lips.
While Eira enjoying the drama which is going infront of her.How much she hate him that much he is going to suffer.The couples already cooked things for him to suffer.It won't be an easy or simple one.

"Am I late My Son?"Here comes the old man.Uhm should We mention him as Lourane? or Kian's Father?or Eira's Step father?or rapist?
A bitter chuckle left from Eira while seeing him and Kian looked at the old man firmly.

"So Congratulations My son."The old man said while patting Kian's shoulder.At last the old man's glace turned to Eira,his eyes roamed to her off shoulder.

Checking her out from head to toe.His eyes was filled with pure lust.she could see it and she could feel the sharp gaze of Kian on this old Man.

"Nice to meet to Mr Lourane."Eira said,there was no emotion in her voice as well as face.Her eyes was filled with hatred,Voice filled with coldness and anger.
"Nice to meet you too Miss Eira"The old man said,as the hall is filled with silence,everyone's eyes is stucked on these four people.Enoying the view infront of them.But Kian said something which made them damn shock,Their eyes gone wide.

"Mistake It's Mrs Kian,My WIFE" These words left from Kian's mouth.While the Lourane and Jeyun stood in their place unable to believe their ears and his voice.

"Wife?" Jeyun asked in disbelief but it came as whisper.He could not believe.He followed her,He spied
her each and every move ,How came he didn't know abt it?What did he missed?Anger rushed through his body.His eyes become red.

Him being with her was something he dreamt of from past years.To take her into him.To touch her mark her his,The LUST to Have Her.But it vanished in swift response?He looked Eira and to Kian.He stepped towards Kian.

"I will Make You pay for snatching away which I had laid my Eyes for these freaking years Kian.Mark My Words!" Jeyun said in anger,And he walked outside while gritting his teeth.The old man there with the same shock in his face.While Kian stood there with smirk on his handsome face.

And Eira walked towards the old man.Looked sharply in his eyes.
"Continue the play,I am in. " She said in her deep voice with a smirk in her face.

Kian wrapped his hands in her waist,Closing the distance between them."If you're done.You should Leave Mr Lourane."Kian said,it was loud enough for everyone to hear.The old man left as soon to find Jeyun.And everyone in the hall congratulate the couples.Some are happy where some are not.

The party was over the couple is in their way to home.
"What was that for?" Eira questioned her husband who's left hand caressing her thigh and right hand on steering."I hate it when someone is looking what is already mine.And What will be only mine." He said without looking her face.

But his hands make their way to her inner thigh caressing it slowly while she smiled at her husband and closed her eyes feeling his hands near her.