unforgiving claims

**Chapter 6: Unforgiving Claims**

---

After their engagement, life for Ayush and Mahira began to settle into a new rhythm. The threat of Priya had been neutralized, and they could finally focus on building a future together. Their days were filled with work, planning for their wedding, and moments of stolen intimacy that kept the fire between them burning bright.

---

One evening, as the sun set over Mumbai, Ayush and Mahira sat on the balcony of the penthouse, sipping on glasses of champagne. The sky was painted in hues of orange and pink, and the city lights began to twinkle below.

Mahira leaned her head on Ayush's shoulder, a contented smile playing on her lips. "Ayush, I still can't believe we're engaged. It feels like a dream."

Ayush chuckled, kissing the top of her head. "A beautiful dream, Mahira. And it's only the beginning."

Mahira sighed happily. "I know. I can't wait to start our life together."

Ayush's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Speaking of which, there's something I've been planning. How do you feel about a surprise getaway this weekend?"

Mahira's curiosity was piqued. "A getaway? Where are we going?"

Ayush's smile widened. "That's the surprise. Just pack a bag and leave the rest to me."

---

The following Friday, Ayush and Mahira boarded a private jet, leaving the hustle and bustle of Mumbai behind. Ayush refused to divulge their destination, keeping Mahira on edge with anticipation. After a short flight, they landed at a small, private airstrip surrounded by lush greenery.

A car awaited them, and Ayush drove them through winding roads that eventually led to a secluded, luxurious villa overlooking the sea. The villa was a picture of tranquility, with its pristine beaches and crystal-clear waters.

Mahira's eyes lit up as she took in the breathtaking view. "Ayush, this is incredible! How did you find this place?"

Ayush wrapped his arms around her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I have my ways. I wanted us to have some time away from everything, just the two of us."

Mahira turned in his arms, her eyes filled with love. "You're amazing, Ayush. Thank you for this."

Ayush's lips found hers in a tender kiss. "Anything for you, Mahira."

---

The weekend was a blissful escape from reality. Ayush and Mahira spent their days exploring the island, swimming in the ocean, and lounging by the pool. Their nights were filled with passionate lovemaking, their connection growing deeper with each passing moment.

On the second night, they decided to have a romantic dinner on the beach. A table was set up under a canopy of fairy lights, and the sound of the waves provided a soothing backdrop. As they enjoyed their meal, Ayush's gaze never left Mahira, his eyes filled with adoration.

"Mahira, there's something I've been wanting to ask you," Ayush began, his tone serious yet loving.

Mahira looked up from her plate, intrigued. "What is it, Ayush?"

He reached across the table, taking her hand in his. "Once we're married, would you consider moving in with me permanently? I want us to start our life together in every way possible."

Mahira's heart swelled with emotion. "Of course, Ayush. I'd love that."

Ayush's smile was radiant. "I'm so glad to hear that, Mahira. I can't wait to wake up next to you every morning."