Next Book Preview: MHL In Love Book 2

"Just a few more steps" she mused...she smiled and imagined lying on the couch, replaying videos of MHL (her favorite boy group) while munching on popcorn.

Oof!! *hits someone*

"I'm really sorry... I was in a hurry and l..."

Suddenly a pair of warm lips was on hers and her chinky eyes widened in surprise.

K-k-kiss... Someone's kissing her lips!

The kiss ended as soon as it started, and she then felt arms pulling her into a tight embrace. Hot breath was on her neck and a beautiful baritone played on her ear, ''I promise to explain later but please follow my lead for now."

Grace felt himself nod though unsure of the reason why. She is a very cautious girl, but all that caution seemed to fly out of her the moment the mystery man breathed a thank you in her now red ear. The two just stayed there... a stranger's arms on her body and grocery bags on either side of them.

After a few minutes (though it felt like hours basing on her heart rate). Grace took the chance to look at the man who held her while said man was craning his neck to check around.

He was wearing a navy-blue hoodie and black skinny jeans with sneakers, a cap on his head and he had a brown leather backpack on his back. Grace then took in the flawless milky white skin, the stranger's strong neck and his pink plump lips...

"Those were on mine earlier... "Grace thought.

After releasing a relieved sigh, the stranger tilted his cap back and smiled at Grace showing his prized dimples. Grace's brown ones met the stranger's expressive pink ones and he smiled shyly.

"Thank you very much... You helped me a lot back there."

"U-uhm, I-it's no big deal."

The stranger held out his hand, "Mick."

"