14. Ardhagini ji

She took some steps away from him and made him sat on bed.

She took bandage box , towel and bowel that filled with water.

She soaked towel in water , she start wiping the blood on his chest. Her hands shaking , tears forming from her eyes continuesly.

Dhruv cupped her cheeks and said. Aise karengi toh humari jaa..gauri kept her palm on his mouth to make him stop.

Gauri continued wiping his chest and blabbering something.

Pata nahi samajhte kya hai khudko..aise koi karta hai kuch ho jata abhi toh..inhe lagta hai pyaar sirf yahi karte hai dard sirf inhe he hota hai..inko aise dekh kar hume kitna dard ho raha hai inhe kya pata.. inhe kiski padi hai..kuch soche samjhe bina he harkate kar jate hain...pyaar se bhi toh samjha sakte the hume..kitna khoon beh gaya hain..she looked up to see his face.

And this man is smiling...smiling like an idiot...here he lost his so much blood and he is smiling.

Gauri ; in anger hum yaha majak kar rahe hai aapse jo aap yun..aise muskura rahe hain..

Dhruv ; you're behaving like typical wife's. While smiling softly.

Gauri blushed on his words.

She lowered her gaze and start bandaging his wound.

Gauri ; hath jyada mat move kariyega warna khoon behna shuru ho jayega.

She walked toward bathroom washed her hands.

She was leaving room when dhruv stopped her.

Gauri ; ji

Dhruv ; aapki mang kisi ne dekh liya aapko aise toh.

Gauri ; woh hum dekh lenge aap aaram kariye hum aate hain.

She leaves from his bedroom she entered in kitchen reheated food , settled dinner in tray then she leaves from the kitchen , everyone is sleeping that's why she is roaming everywhere so freely.

She opened his bedrooms door and kept food on bed then she locked the room she sat beside Dhruv.

Gauri ; aaram se beth jaiye aap.

Dhruv nodded like a obedient child.

Gauri made a bite and fed him with her hands.

Dhruv ; aapse pehle nahi khayenge hum..he took bite from her hand and fed her first.

Gauri fed him more

After having dinner together gauri kept plate on table she washed her hands and sat beside him.

She kept her palm on his chest softly and said is it painful.

Dhruv shook his head in no

Dhruv ; The things which are related to you can never give me pain, so how can your name gonna hurt me.

Gauri with tear filled eyes

Gauri ; Itna pyaar kab kar bethe aap humse.

Dhruv ; ( for teasing her ) jab aapne pehli baar thapad maara tha hume.
Tabhi ho gaya tha.

Gauri lowered her gaze in embarrassment.

Dhruv chuckled.

Dhruv cupped her cheeks and kissed her on her cheeks.

She sat close to him they were cuddling , Dhruv's hands roaming on her body shamelessly.

Dhruv grabbed her thighs and start squeezing her thighs making her loose the control over her body.