43 . ᪥

ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ | ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

Jaidah was laying outfits out on her bed as she talked to pink on the phone. "girl i'm just hoping they don't shoot up this barbecue because I really want some ribs" jaidah went through her dresser.

"big back fr but me too baby" pink spoke up as she was doing her edges. jaidah's phone started ringing and it was zynari calling, "ima call you back pink." she answered the call and picked up her phone looking at zynari.

"hey bestie" jaidah smiled, "hayy you comin to my birday pool party today?" zynari was walking around her house holding the ipad. jaidah realized she would have to cancel with pink she thought fuck it she wouldn't do her like last time. "yes of course, what time does it start?"

"um I ask kaiden" she ran into kaiden's room putting him in the camera as he played the game. "bruda" nari pulled on his pants leg. "wassup nari" he didn't take his eyes off of the tv screen. "jaidah say what time my party start?"

jaidah was just staring at her screen being nosey. "what" he looked away from the game. "WAT TIME PARTY START" nari yelled. "Zynari stop yelling n who said she was coming?" kaiden put his controller down. "I want her to come I tell her dat" nari started getting frustrated.

"Take me out da camera zynari" he looked down at the big ass ipad screen seeing jaidah. "what time the party start bro?" jaidah questioned him. "5" he answered her questioned and then hung up the facetime call.

Jaidah walked up to the house seeing arrows leading to the back of the house the backyard was huge

Jaidah walked up to the house seeing arrows leading to the back of the house the backyard was huge. Her eyes widened seeing lots of kids running around and grown folks, it was a big bouncy house water slide, kids flying down the slide into the mini pool.

She walked to an empty table and put her towel on the back of this chair & her purse down on the table looking around lost. "JAIDAH" zynari yelled she looked around not knowing what direction she was coming from.

She ran up and hugged jaidah's leg getting her all wet. "happy birthday zynari" she picked her up hugging her. "tank you" she wrapped her arms around jaidah's neck. "I got you something" she put zynari down.

She went into her purse and pulled out the pandora bracelet putting it on zynari's small wrist. "ouuu it's pretti" nari smiled at jadiah. "let's go" she grabbed jaidah's hand running over to the water slide. she started climbing up the ladder.

Jaidah climbed behind her trying to keep her balance because she didn't wanna slip and fall back on all the lil kids behind her.

They made it to the top and they sat down at the edge getting ready to slide down. "what's yo name" a little boy tapped jaidah's shoulder his mouth was full of sliver teeth, she knew he was bad af.