Date me!

Previous chapter :-

So...~ new i told you everything will you adopt me?

"What?" ( I shouted strangely)

I-I mean will you accept me ? In simple words will you give me chance to prove my feelings? I am sure new you will not regret.

( He held my hand and looking straight into my eyes i gullped i am feeling very nervous ohhh ohh god what can i do? How can I tell phi tay that I also like him? )

I am not saying that you should give me the answer to this question right now. You need time i give you time

( I gullped hard What should I do now? Should I tell p'tay that I like him a lot too?)

___________________________________

(CHAPTER- 8) DATE ME! ✨

New's point of view :—

Right now I am at home in my room, sitting on the bed leaning against the wall. I am so fucking tired of this things...

This is just like a dream for me.

I can't believe that the boy I liked came in front of me and told me that he likes me.

"P'tay you know today i am very very happy"

Now I understand why p'tay used to talk to me so softly.

I took my phone and dialed Gun's number. I wanted to ask Gun when he came from his aunt's house.Well that's not the real thing, I have to tell Gun that Tay told me he likes me.

But then my brother came into my room and my smile disappeared.

What happen? Why your smile suddenly vanish. Is this because of me?

No phiii...( I smile at my brother)

Sorry i come to your room without knocking..

Phiii....~  You can come to my room without knocking.

( He just smile and come near me and set beside me)

tell me brother what do you want to ask me?

How do you knoq that i want to ask you something?

"Phii i am your brother and i know you very well so~" okay then ask me ?

Actually n-new Were there any conflicts between you and Earth?

Suddenly I remembered that night.
When earth forcefully wanted to kiss me. i saw phi and said..

No phii ( but i know that p'mond knows that I am speaking a lie  because of the expression on my mouth.

are you telling the truth new?

Yes p'mond why i am lying to you( i laughed awkwardly)

But why are you asking this? Did p'earth told you something?

Well the thing is that i call earth said to him that come to my home for dinner party but he suddenly denied to come. Then i told him new wanted you to come but he hesitately denied again.

Phiii....~ are you mad?

What? ( His tone become angry)

Ah uh sorry phi but why are you told him lie.